• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Official Pokemon "Cool Wall"

All electric types are cool, especially Raichu and Luxray

~-Overheat-~

Black/White!
Black Charizard, Black Rayquaza, Scizor and Grovyle are super cool...

If you saw alzi's team, the gyarados picture looks just too cool...

Mr. Yoshi

cool:
misdreavus and snorunt and pinsir.
misdreavus- got totally messed up when mismagius came, IMO but still one of my faves >u<
snorunt- aahh, yes. the naughty snorunt. so simple and quiet. but when it evolves....
pinsir- one of the forgotten ones. it should be loved more.

uncool:
lucario, arceus, charizard, glaceon, lefeon
lucario- blech. another OU one and everybody loves it. if they didnt make that movie, lucario would just be like any other pokemon: average.
arceus- wow, god. god with really skinny feet. and people say its "oh so cool" because its the god of pokemon, well not the best pokemon IMO
charizard- everybody loves fire types. everybody but me. sometimes, i wonder why somebody would like a pokemon like that. its the only fire starter that everybody is addicted to.
glaceon and lefeon- just what we need, two other eeveelutions. next thing you know, theyll make a flying one. lefeon looks like a dog with cabbage glued to it. and glaceon, what's up with the hair?

this is my opinion. if people have different opinions fine with me. this is mine.
[/size]

Ch0c0late Av3ng3r

I'm surprised nobody has mentioned Tyranitar, he is probably one of the coolest out there!! Not to mention another favourite of mine, Lairon.

LightningEspeon

Cyper King
Golbat is the most annoying pokemon EVER! But, it does give you quite a bit of exp. whe you battle it XD its neutral in my eyes.

Satoshi Tajiri

Do the birdie dance!
Charizard, Mukku.BIRD, Sceptile, Gengar, Spiritomb, Mewtwo, Electabuzz, Heracross, Scyther, Tauros, Arbok, Weezing, Carnivine, Kriketune, Crobat,Victreebel, Infernape, Pinsir,
Magmar, Suduwoodo, Steelix, Metagross, Absol, Mightyena, Salamence, Garchomp, Fearow,
Swellow, Tentacruel, Ariados, Drifblim, Gyrados, Mantine, Seviper, Zangoose, and Venomoth.

Kecleon King

Enterprise Captain
KECLEON

It has powerful potential looks cool and adorable plus its a chameleon whats not to love

Silver Suicune

Milotic = My Erotic
INFERNAPE is FUGLY!!!!!!
BLAZIKEN is so much better!!!
LUCARIO is so cool!
PIKACHU is so cute!!!

Ch0c0late Av3ng3r

Absol. And his gf, roselia.

Of course!! How could I forget Absol??!! He has got to be the "King of Cool".... Here's a discussion topic, I know quite a lot of people dislike this pokemon, and some people stick up for it, so I ask you this, Probopass.... Cool or Uncool?