• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Official Pokemon Discussion Thread!

alfredo3001

Creaming in PAIN!
Can anyone imagine a flying type Eeveeloution? That would be epic.

I had a friend in FlipnoteHatena who created one named Fleesveon.It was epic,and if they create a Flying Eeveelution,I'll get it and name it FleesVeon,Will be female and will be one atleast one team.

Grey Wind

They could come up with a better name than Digeon. Terreon or something. Even Eartheon would be better.

PokemonOwn

Who thinks that Zangoose is really underrated? It has massive Attack, massive Speed, and it gets Swords Dance, to boot.

Profesco

gone gently
It's just because it has a great stat spread. I also think Torkoal is quite underrated, and it was a great member of your team in 3rd Gen.

Zangoose is pretty great, since Return and Close Combat coming off an SD-boosted base 115 Attack are going to hurt anything not of the Ghost type, but its Speed isn't really as good as it looks. These days, offensive Pokemon usually have Speed stats above 100. 95 is excellent, but it's just not good enough in enough situations. Add that to Zangoose's frail defenses, and you have a Pokemon who is going to have a hard time surviving long enough to do all the damage it potentially could.

Zangoose isn't underrated, there are just a lot of Pokemon who can do everything Zangoose does, but better. :(

Nebbio

NINJA!
^^^I agree with the statement above.

Camerupt can be great. I have never have seen it in a competitive battle. Or Manetric.

Haxorus anyone?

Fell in love with it as soon as I saw it, and it did not disappoint. Not much is going to stand up to a Swords/Dragon-Dance in-game. Utter beast.

Silent Conversation

Chart obsessed wanker
I think a fighting Eeveelution would be really cool. However, other than "Fighteon", I can't think of a name, and no Eeveelution has yet to have the actual type in its name, so Fighteon wouldn't happen.

Hejiru

Rev up those fryers
I think a fighting Eeveelution would be really cool. However, other than "Fighteon", I can't think of a name, and no Eeveelution has yet to have the actual type in its name, so Fighteon wouldn't happen.

Brawleon?
Fisteon?
Karateon?
Jabeon?