• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Official Pokemon Discussion Thread!

Roxas013

Pirate King
i startd catching pokemon in poke balls that i think matches its colors scheme or characteristics. so i put my Haxuros In a repeat ball cuz of the colors when it goes into battle. does any1 have suggestions on what poke ball to catch Klink in?

thaBlob

< He no liek mudkipz
Heavy ball!
Oh wait theyre HG SS only lol....
I suppose.. Net ball?
lol

Also I think Steeleon.

Aegon

i startd catching pokemon in poke balls that i think matches its colors scheme or characteristics. so i put my Haxuros In a repeat ball cuz of the colors when it goes into battle. does any1 have suggestions on what poke ball to catch Klink in?
I used to do that, but now I catch my team members in regular Pokéballs. I suppose a Timer Ball or Dusk Ball would look well on Klink.

Grey Wind

Ghosteon, Bugeon, Dragoneon, Groundeon....Loleon would be awesome.

SO before Profesco gets mad, Sceptile.
I've always loved Sceptile since I got him in Sapphire. I think he brought something different to the Grass starters. Meganium and Venasaur were very alike - bug four-legged dinosaur plant things. Sceptile was the most unique.
Then Serperior came and took his uniqueness

Yes, Loleon would be awesome. But seriously, imagine:

Flareon = Fireon
Vaporeon = Watereon
Jolteon = Electriceon
Espeon = Psychiceon
Umbreon = Darkeon
Leafeon = Grasseon
Glaceon = Iceon

Yeah...no

Silent Conversation

Chart obsessed wanker
I've always liked the idea of having a poison type Eeveelution called Toxeon.

Ryan_McDonagh_27

Oh Noes Salary Cap
Is it odd that I've been playing Pokemon for nearly 12 years, and the only shiny pokemon I've ever encountered in the wild is a freaking Marill? :cry:

And at the time, I thought it was a glitch in the game. Haha. Still caught it.

Chibi_Muffin

Smart Cookie
^ That's not sad. In fact you're very lucky - many people have never found shinies and have been playing for longer. Besides, shiny Azumarill is awesome! Which game did you get it on?

I, meanwhile, have a problem. My favourite Pokémon is Jirachi, and I hate the fact that it has the whole 'only awake for a week every thousand years' thing. The question is, in stories, can I just forget about that part? By that, I could say it's a myth made in ancient/medieval times about Jirachi, and its based on the fact it just sleeps a lot. Is this acceptable? =/

Ryan_McDonagh_27

Oh Noes Salary Cap
Got it on a 3rd gen game - I don't remember whether it was Sapphire or Emerald, though. I found it on the route with the daycare, right by the 3rd gym.

I've always wanted either a shiny Charizard or Metagross. Both look extremely badass.

taylorswift899

Will brock come back to pokemon during black and white or will he come back after black and white or something?:579:;243;:643:

Will brock come back to pokemon?

Last edited by a moderator:

Silent Conversation

Chart obsessed wanker
Is it odd that I've been playing Pokemon for nearly 12 years, and the only shiny pokemon I've ever encountered in the wild is a freaking Marill? :cry:

And at the time, I thought it was a glitch in the game. Haha. Still caught it.

Don't complain. So many people get shinies through certain ways (Pokereading, SRing, Masuda Method) and yet some of them still complain that they haven't found a wild encounter shiny. It's considered to be pretty good to find a random shiny in the wild, especially considering how low the odds are (1/8172).

I've been lucky enough to find three RE shinies (Psyduck in Ruby, and an Aron and Machop in Sapphire duirng the SAME playthrough)

Ryan_McDonagh_27

Oh Noes Salary Cap
I lied, I forgot to mention I found a shiny Medicham as well, in 4th gen. Don't remember which game, but I deleted it for some reason. It had a crappy nature, though....smh.

NOW I feel lucky. I thought with all the people on here throwing shinies around in the family threads that I was unlucky. LOL.

Silent Conversation

Chart obsessed wanker
Like I said, most people on this forum don't get their shinies from random encounters. They get it through special methods that make finding a shiny easier than just stumbling upon one.

-Unicorno-

Think Magical!
The eeveelutions i thought of are
Kickeon-fighting
Spiriteon-ghost
Pesteon-bug
Bouldeon-rock
Eartheon-ground

Silent Conversation

Chart obsessed wanker
The eeveelutions i thought of are
Kickeon-fighting
Spiriteon-ghost
Pesteon-bug
Bouldeon-rock
Eartheon-ground

I was thinking about Kickeon, but then I realized why kicking and not punching?

Out of these five, I like Pesteon the best.

Wouldn't brawleon work better for fighting? Also Spiriteon has too many syllables (4), Shadeon works better. Pesteon, and Bouldeon I kinda like, but Eartheon seems kind of unoriginal

Silent Conversation

Chart obsessed wanker
I don't think Spiriteon is a problem considering we have Vaporeon.

Brawleon would be a pretty good alternative, but it sounds too much like Brawly. I can't really see them doing two brawl puns for fighting related aspects of the game.

pokefantravis

The Poke-Pimp