• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Official Pokemon Discussion Thread!

*throws brick at GenoArc*
It's my fault for not using Lucario! (which was on my team at the time)

Aegon

That combo lost me a match in the ranked Wi-Fi battles.
Oh, well I guess I won't be using that anytime soon. xD

Speaking of Minccino ... favourite Normal-types, anyone?

I love Togekiss - for its amazing competitive usefulness and appearance - and Eevee - for its many great potentials.

Elshastara

KSSSSSST!

Speaking of Minccino ... favourite Normal-types, anyone?

I love Togekiss - for its amazing competitive usefulness and appearance - and Eevee - for its many great potentials.

Audino, because of this webcomic that I read, its EXP, and how great of a defensive wall it was early on in the game, and Mincinno, for appearance.
Actually, most of the pokemon I like are linked to out-of-game stories, not for usefulness. Eh.

No, I lost to that combo, not because I was using it!

Audino is the biggest joke pokemon since Delibird. It is common, has high EXP, and it uses Heal Pulse on your own pokemon.

Elshastara

KSSSSSST!
No, I lost to that combo, not because I was using it!

Audino is the biggest joke pokemon since Delibird. It is common, has high EXP, and it uses Heal Pulse on your own pokemon.

Is it bad that that's why I love it?
I'd never use it for battling, and rarely for training, but it's still a pokemon that I really like.

I caught a shiny Audino earlier this week and I don't know what to do with it!

Aegon

I caught a shiny Audino earlier this week and I don't know what to do with it!
Give it to me.

I really want a shiny Audino. I think the purple colouration is quite nice on Audino, and sublime, far more than its standard pink.
I bet youd get a ton of exp if you deafeated a shiny audino but id trade it on GTS or link trade it for something cool
Shinies don't give more experience than standard Pokémon. There's nothing that sets them apart other than colour. Unless you're referring to Audino in general.

cropod

Legend in the making
Yep, I use Cinccino's sing or attract, then use hyperbeam.
If only it could learn dream eater, then it would dominate anything but dark types...
Also No need wasting $20.00 for the munna skin c-gear password it's PGLDR34M. I googled it... and it worked!

Last edited:

zoroark77

Shiny PKMN breeder
they should make shinies give more exp if you deafeat them since they are super rare so at least if you dont catch it youd get a ton of exp

Phoopes

There it is.
Yep, I use Cinccino's sing or attract, then use hyperbeam.
If only it could learn dream eater, then it would dominate anything but dark types...

Hyper Beam? YOU FOOL! Hyper Beam is just one of those moves that I don't know why anyone would want to use. Sure, it's powerful and all but, A TURN WASTED DUE TO RECHARGING? BAH HUMBUG! Plus, if you would use it, it's vastly inferior to its elemental counterparts, (Blast Burn, Frenzy Plant, and Hydro Cannon) because Hyper Beam isn't even supereffective against anything! ;442; says, "We don't like foolish humans and their inferior Pokemon using Hyper Beam. We destroy foolish humans and their Pokemon who use Hyper Beam. All 108 of us eat foolish humans' souls, and their Pokemon who use Hyper Beam." See? Spiritomb threatened to kill you for using Hyper Beam! Also, you will be called a n00b for using Hyper Beam. DON'T USE IT! (All of this also applies to Giga Impact.)
I did the thing with Spiritomb because it popped up on the side as one of the smilies, so I figured, why not?

Blackjack the Titan

It’s been a while
*throws brick at GenoArc*
It's my fault for not using Lucario! (which was on my team at the time)

Ow. >Audino heals me<
Good team decisions are always a crucial part of the battle. Every move counts.

Personally, I hate Normal types. I only use Cinccino.
Audino was a good EXP target, and most of my Pokemon evolved right after defeating an Audino.

Phoopes

There it is.
they should make shinies give more exp if you deafeat them since they are super rare so at least if you dont catch it youd get a ton of exp

No, they shouldn't. I also think that would be hard to program anyway.

*StopChangingTheSubject uses Fire Blast on GenoArc. It's Super-Effective! GenoArc Fainted!*

Where's your Audino now?

cropod

Legend in the making
Gosh! If a random pokemon was infatuated, then put it to sleep. Then hyperbeam,
still sleeping or infatuated you would recharge and do it again!
But I'd stay away from ghost types...

cropod

Legend in the making
I personally like Hydreigon as my powerful dragon-type so not really.