• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Official Pokemon Discussion Thread!

FireTheAbsolLord

Bad Username
I would love a normal type eeveelution. Has anyone actually thought of how that would work out?

You level the Eevee up to a certain, maybe.

rocky505

Probably won't happen because the whole idea of Eevee is a normal Pokemon that can evolve into all these other crazy different type evolutions.
It can though. Eevee evolving into different types is because of science stuff. I am sure that someone would want to evolve an eevee naturally and normally.

Moneyy

INACTIVE
It can though. Eevee evolving into different types is because of science stuff. I am sure that someone would want to evolve an eevee naturally and normally.

Maybe, but that would defeat the whole purpose of Eevee being a normal type in the first place.

bigman82

Shiny Trader
My theory behind why bouffalant looks like an evolution of tarous and alomomola looks like an evolution of Luvdisc is the company originally made those pokes to be evolutions but remembered there were no pre-gen pokes in black/white until post elite 4 XD anyone agree? Lol :)

rocky505

My theory behind why bouffalant looks like an evolution of tarous and alomomola looks like an evolution of Luvdisc is the company originally made those pokes to be evolutions but remembered there were no pre-gen pokes in black/white until post elite 4 XD anyone agree? Lol :)
No. Have you not noticed all the 5th gen pokes that resemble past pokemon.

Timburr Line--> Machop Line
Roggenrola line--> Geodude line.

BlazingCold

I would love a normal type eeveelution. Has anyone actually thought of how that would work out?

eevee is normal type x_x we don't need a second eevee

~t.i.b~

That's wierd.

Blackjack the Titan

It’s been a while
No. Have you not noticed all the 5th gen pokes that resemble past pokemon.

Timburr Line--> Machop Line
Roggenrola line--> Geodude line.

Laughed at bold XD
Laughter immediately stops at italicised -__-

Eeveon?
Nah, not happening.

KiraRebornXD

Pokemon lost that pazzas to me after Johto until 5th gen kinda 4th gen not so much 3rd gen. haven't seen cool starters since Johto till 5th gen i'm counting all 3 not just 1 or 2. Nothing beats the 1st gen as always that's why i haven't said anything it started it all. Pokemon need to be more animals than objects and the only problem with 5th gen is they screwed the dark type. All to say.

All the current eeveelution types were all the 'special' types from 3rd gen, when Normal was a physical type. So imo, the next Eeveelution will be a Dragon type, the only special type not used yet >__>

Unpredictable-Strategist

Unorthodox Trainer
I don't see why a normal type eeveelution is bad. It wouldn't just be another eevee; pokemon evolve into another pokemon of the same type without looking the same.

kaiser soze

Reading ADWD
You need to put Image tags around it. Like:
HTML:
[IMG]Image URL[/IMG]

I'd delete those before a mod sees them.

POKEMONISDUMB!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't see why a normal type eeveelution is bad. It wouldn't just be another eevee; pokemon evolve into another pokemon of the same type without looking the same.

I agree 100%.
If there was a Normal Eeveelution, Eevee would evolve into it at Level 38. It would be there if the player doesn't want Eevee to evolve into another type.