• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Official Pokemon Discussion Thread!

I like Ditto. I like Ditto very much, even though he isn't a very useful battler the majority of the time, unless you get EXTREMELY lucky with something/someone.

Once DW Ditto is out it might end up being awesome! I don't know yet though.

Azn Kiwi

Nice Guy
Hmm I can't really claim a favorite pokemon since I go on and off between liking a new pokemon and breeding it. So I end up breeding a lot of pokemon. Right now, it would have to be Gyarados though.

XXD17

Draco rex
Hmm I can't really claim a favorite pokemon since I go on and off between liking a new pokemon and breeding it. So I end up breeding a lot of pokemon. Right now, it would have to be Gyarados though.

we're talking about favorites now? My old favorite was salamence and I still really like it but just it and not so much its pre-evos...my new favorite has to be the snivy line...all three are so awesome...

RaichuArcanine

Hunting Sparkles
I love my dittos. Breeding with most pokemon is very awesome. Salamence is cool, but Dragonite has a a special place in my heart.
~RaichuArcanine~​

Bulletproof

Self explanatory.
I like whishcash better than quagsire but wooper beats them all
It physical movepool is kind of weak, compared to Quagsire. It not too great specially. Unaware anyone?
I like Ditto. I like Ditto very much, even though he isn't a very useful battler the majority of the time, unless you get EXTREMELY lucky with something/someone.

When Impostor ditto is released, I will force you to take that back.

XXD17

Draco rex
Everytime i think ditto i remember the time i tried to catch one that transformed into something with a high catch rate...i felt stupid after that and never did it again.

lol that happened to me too!!! I was at the great chasm trying to catch a ditto but it kept breaking free...and then I realized it had transformed into my volcarona...

BlazingCold

^ Then change into any water pokemon.

Skydra

This avoiding of "complex bans" is unreasonable if things like banning ALL use of baton pass comes of it. Just ban baton passing Shell Smash.

BlazingCold

These tier changes are bezerk. Whimiscott, Chandelure, and Tornadus down? C'mon

emogirl

Panda-chan.
Well, a little off topic now, but....

When Impostor ditto is released, I will force you to take that back.
Yeah, I probably will. :p

And ON topic now...what are we talking about?
Yeah tiers are crazy.
I like Huntail and Gorebyss, but I don't like them for battling. They look really great though, hahah.