• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Official Pokemon Discussion Thread!

Excitable Boy

is a metaphor
I remember starting with Bulbasaur. That's basically it.

I think I also had a Gyarados who I had taught Fire Blast. I probably also had a Pidgeot.

Arachnae

Princess Arachnid
I never played red/blue, yellow was my first. So:

Pikachu
Venusaur
Charizard
Blastoise
Pidgeot
Butterfree or snorlax (I cant remember which)

I love Dragonite. Aside from its physical traits, I see some of myself in him. He may seem big and scary but hes actually a very kind Pokemon who can be very scary and powerful when it needs to be. Ive had the same dragonite since gen 1. I dont use it anymore except for breeding in the next gen but we've been through alot together.

Wait, how have you had the same Dragonite since Gen 1 when you can't transfer it from G/S/C to R/S/E?

Lucariolover22

Aura Master
hmm... my best experience with a pokemon has to be my Charizard. I transferred to over to White and trained it to level 100. Best experience ever.

So what do you guy's think the plot for the new movie will be? (Im talking about the Kyurem Vs. 3 Musketeer's)

I think it's going to either be that Kyurem is attacking the trio and at the end Keldeo save's their butt's.

Or something happen's to Kyurem (such as being angered by human's, so he start's attacking humans and the Trio tries to stop him) and he goes beserk and the Trio must stop him.

So what are ya'lls POV's? (Point Of View's)

And I bet Virizion will be the 1st one that Kyurem defeat's if they do end up fighting.

Arachnae

Princess Arachnid
I am not too sure on the story line, but I think it will be used to promote a new forme of Kyurem...

aurasageluke

AuraSage
On the topic of story setting 15th, I think Keldeo will play a major role with his move, Secret Sword. Perhaps Kyurem has a good side, as well. They said that Giratina was bad, but it turns out he was misunderstood. Then again, Kyurem is EATING people and pokemon for no apparent reason, so idk

I want to see more info about that fight of the Trio vs Humans like it states in there Ddex entries.

Aurath8

So what do you guy's think the plot for the new movie will be? (Im talking about the Kyurem Vs. 3 Musketeer's)

I think it's going to either be that Kyurem is attacking the trio and at the end Keldeo save's their butt's.

Or something happen's to Kyurem (such as being angered by human's, so he start's attacking humans and the Trio tries to stop him) and he goes beserk and the Trio must stop him.

So what are ya'lls POV's? (Point Of View's)

And I bet Virizion will be the 1st one that Kyurem defeat's if they do end up fighting.

Why would the musketeers defend humans? They hate humans.

The Musketeers will attack Ash. Called it.

Why would the musketeers defend humans? They hate humans.

The Musketeers will attack Ash. Called it.

Kyurem is going beserk n attacks Pokemon also, T-T.

It's highly unlikely that they will attack Ash, im sure they actually will work together to stop Kyurem.

POKEMONISDUMB!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Best Wishes series needs more drama or else it will be like Sinnoh all over again.

Of the fiourteen current Pokémon movies...which one is your favorite?

Arachnae

Princess Arachnid
well, the third movie for sure =)