• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Official Pokemon Discussion Thread!

Bolso3

;201-d;I hope that there is a Attack-Based Rock/Fire-Type in Gen 6, and a Psychic/Dark-Type Grandfather Clock pokemon aswell.

Haxy

legendary spooky silke
Hmm...

There seems to be something about me that's a bit funny lately. I feel like... being a Haxorus for some reason these days. Reasons that I seem to not be able to explain. I know, I know, Haxorus I tough and cool, but I wonder what would make someone want to be a Haxorus, perhaps permanently, even if it's just in our imaginations? Then again, when you're good...

flamebeam

DAYN-JUH ZONE!
Hmm...

There seems to be something about me that's a bit funny lately. I feel like... being a Haxorus for some reason these days. Reasons that I seem to not be able to explain. I know, I know, Haxorus I tough and cool, but I wonder what would make someone want to be a Haxorus, perhaps permanently, even if it's just in our imaginations? Then again, when you're good...

are you saying you wanna be a haxorus in real life? if you're speaking hypothetically, then okay, I guess. but if you're speaking literally... no comment...

Haxy

legendary spooky silke
are you saying you wanna be a haxorus in real life? if you're speaking hypothetically, then okay, I guess. but if you're speaking literally... no comment...

Perhaps I'm speaking hypothetically, but I sometimes feel like it's fun to imagine how it'd be to be a Haxorus for a day xD

Abhmul

Champion Lance
Wouldn't it be cool if Serebii did a little section on the major pokemon hacks (ruby destiny, etc.)? Sometimes I just get bored playing the same kind of pokemon game over and over and the hacks which are actually good provide some variety, especially games like Ruby Destiny: Life of Guardians. Also has anyone checked out the new Pokemon 3d? I'm not talking about x and y I'm talking about a fan-made remake of silver and gold in 3d for computer. It's still in beta but its really cool

Last edited:

Mighty Arceus493

Relentless.
Wouldn't it be cool if Serebii did a little section on the major pokemon hacks (ruby destiny, etc.)? Sometimes I just get bored playing the same kind of pokemon game over and over and the hacks which are actually good provide some variety, especially games like Ruby Destiny: Life of Guardians. Also has anyone checked out the new Pokemon 3d? I'm not talking about x and y I'm talking about a fan-made remake of silver and gold in 3d for computer. It's still in beta but its really cool

Just to let you know, Serebii doesn't like cheatshacks so try not to talk about them too much in the forums or else...

I hope that we get news on a 3D Pokemon game for the Wii U sometime around E3, like another Pokemon XD, Colosseum or Battle Revolution.

I Like Pie!

Smile smile smile!
Perhaps I'm speaking hypothetically, but I sometimes feel like it's fun to imagine how it'd be to be a Haxorus for a day xD

Having axes stuck to the mouth does seem... Fun. :p
But yeah, Haxorus is awesome.
Groudon-level Attack with decent Speed. Not THAT bad of a bulk. Dragon Dance. Swords Dance. STAB Outrage. Extremely lethal Revenge Killer. Not x4 weak to Ice like the other Dragons.
Haxorus got so many good things going for it. I wonder why it isn't used more. It needs more love. :(

MidnightFennekin

Unwashed skank
Having axes stuck to the mouth does seem... Fun. :p
But yeah, Haxorus is awesome.
Groudon-level Attack with decent Speed. Not THAT bad of a bulk. Dragon Dance. Swords Dance. STAB Outrage. Extremely lethal Revenge Killer. Not x4 weak to Ice like the other Dragons.
Haxorus got so many good things going for it. I wonder why it isn't used more. It needs more love. :(

And a beast shiny forme. I hope it gets a new form in the future...

I Like Pie!

Smile smile smile!
And a beast shiny forme. I hope it gets a new form in the future...

Maybe a Special Version of Haxorus? 147 Base SpA instead of Atk. STAB Draco Meteor sounds a little too powerful though. Surf, Focus Blast, Grass Knot and Hidden Power. Bad Special Movepool, but it could make it work.

Am I the only one who likes Magcargo?

I like Magcargo too. It's a droopy looking shell-something-creature made of boiling magma. How could anyone not like it? :O

flamebeam

DAYN-JUH ZONE!
when you compare magcargo to other fire types, which i do because i love fire types, it's a bad Pokemon, especially when you compare it with the other johto fire types:

typlosion is... typhlosion! nothing more to say
and then there's houndoom. my argument speaks for itself

DemonViper

Shadow Master
Hey everyone, sorry if i'm using this thread the wrong way but I haven't been able to find a recent trade thread for Platinum or gen 4. I was wondering if anyone is willing to trade me any of the following pokemon because i'm trying to assemble a team for my restarted platinum version. Here are the following i'm looking for: Absol, Carvanha, Skorupi, and houndoom. If anyones interested or you know or find a thread that has recent posts please PM me.

flamebeam

DAYN-JUH ZONE!
go to the 4th gen trade forum here. look for the thread of the Pokemon you want and make a request. i would suggest to read to the subforum rules

Dragalge

"Orange" Magical Girl
I hope Magcargo obtains some light in X and Y, since it's shafted to near non-usable. It's slow, bad typing and the BST is really poor personally. I mean it's design isn't that bad to me but its usability/utility is really at a bottom of a chart of usable Fire Types. Speaking of bad Fire types, evolve Heatmor as well. It's slow like Magcargo but at least doesn't suffer a bad typing unlike Magcargo. It's defensive capabilities are bad however stat-wise and it doesn't have the best movepool for a Fire type. It doesn't even get Overheat. Not to mention its supposed to be superior to Durant, considering its typing and origin but Durant is faster and can just Stone Edge it to death. Design wise I like it because I have an affinity of anteaters and my old username was Duranteater. The muffler is my favorite part of it's design, it gives it that unique look personally.

TheEliteEmpoleon

I really hat Durant, really. I forget exactly why, but I think it knocked out my last pokémon in Victory Road once, and since then I've hated it. Also, its cry is so annoying.