• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Official Pokemon Discussion Thread!

Elnava

The Successor!
The Nazca lines in Peru

Benjamin.C

Magikarp Magic
Epic Pokémon...

I like most of the Pokémon out there, but I like mixing them even more! Haunter and Lucario where old but my first was Typhlosion Deoxys and Scizor mixed... It was pretty good too. Now I'm doing Duosion and Pikachu together. I don't get my Idea of this much, but atleast I know what I'm doing! You people should try it. You can make any pokemon you want! I'm gonna say this too, but my wierdest fusion was Dialga Palkia Arceus Groudon Kyogre and Rayquaza. It was weird. Try it. It will make you anoyed at some points, but it is still fun!

flamebeam

DAYN-JUH ZONE!
I'm new since yesterday but been a pokemon fan for years. Hydreigon is ny fave, but ifernape is second as I had him first. I think your first starter becomes a fave most of the time.

1. oh my gizzle! you have 60 posts in one day?
2. this is why starters are overrated. I develop bonds with them, too, but they always do well in the Pokémon Survivor thread because everyone has “special connections" with them. then again, who am I to talk since Typhlosion is my favorite Pokémon

ysmr97

I like most of the Pokémon out there, but I like mixing them even more! Haunter and Lucario where old but my first was Typhlosion Deoxys and Scizor mixed... It was pretty good too. Now I'm doing Duosion and Pikachu together. I don't get my Idea of this much, but atleast I know what I'm doing! You people should try it. You can make any pokemon you want! I'm gonna say this too, but my wierdest fusion was Dialga Palkia Arceus Groudon Kyogre and Rayquaza. It was weird. Try it. It will make you anoyed at some points, but it is still fun!

Do you mean Pokemon spriting?

Last edited:

GioRocket

Team Rocket Forever
When Pokemon first came out back in the day, myself and all my little friends at school were convinced that Rapidash was the fastest Pokemon of them all(all 150, of course). I am not sure if we thought that because it was fastest stat-wise in gen one games(was it?) or it was just that we had seen that Rapidash racing episode the day before...but was this a popular assumption back then? Or was it just my school weren't very clever? Lol

UbersSuck20

#FreeGenesect
1. oh my gizzle! you have 60 posts in one day?
2. this is why starters are overrated. I develop bonds with them, too, but they always do well in the Pokémon Survivor thread because everyone has “special connections" with them. then again, who am I to talk since Typhlosion is my favorite Pokémon

So Meganium is overrated?

I think the new professor from XY should give you a Life Orb once you beat the E4.

HMMM... Well, my most favorite pokemon is typhlosion! ^_^ xD It was my first pokemon! Well, my first pokemon was cyndaquil, but y'know what i'm saying... Anyway, yeah :3 i beat gold version entirely with him xD i remember i named him Sparky ^.^ He was the best typhlosion ever, and still is! The only time he got beat up was when i battled Red at mt.silver... But he was still a beast! xD I loved him so much...

jrs

Dragon Master
I was wondering how many evs do you get when u defeat a watchog

flamebeam

DAYN-JUH ZONE!
I was wondering how many evs do you get when u defeat a watchog

1. go to serebii.net
2. go to serebii.net's bw pokedex
3. find watchdog in the bw pokedex
4. read through its page until you find what you are looking for
5. read the first post of every thread before you post in it

HMMM... Well, my most favorite pokemon is typhlosion! ^_^ xD It was my first pokemon! Well, my first pokemon was cyndaquil, but y'know what i'm saying... Anyway, yeah :3 i beat gold version entirely with him xD i remember i named him Sparky ^.^ He was the best typhlosion ever, and still is! The only time he got beat up was when i battled Red at mt.silver... But he was still a beast! xD I loved him so much...

i did the same thing, pretty much. i just gave up on my other pokemon in pokemon crystal and used typhlosion. that is my favorite pokemon for many reasons

jrs

Dragon Master
I did read the first post and I asked about watchog

jrs

Dragon Master
Also my favorite pokemon is rayquaza because it was my first lv 100 and I beat emerald with my first rayquaza ever via trading. I called it ray

flamebeam

DAYN-JUH ZONE!
I did read the first post and I asked about watchog

are you referring to my typo? my bad, your highness. also, double posting pisses off the mods, so my friendly advice is not to do that... or you'll piss off the mods