• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Official Pokemon Mafia Thread: Signups are now open!

For the next Pokemon Mafia would you like to

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nebbio

NINJA!
Welcome back! I posted more in this thread when fongerman was gone than I did before he went.

kuriboh361

Bearer of Peace
No, no. He was intending to destroy the thread.

mimefan

Banned
NOW AN IMPROVISED STORY ONTO HOW I BECAME THE FAD
(Applause bicthes.)
So I was walking down the street, when boom! I spontaneously combusted, but because I'm the doctor, I regenerated into The Fad.

Lucario God 1

Master of Lucario
(Applause bicthes.)
So I was walking down the street, when boom! I spontaneously combusted, but because I'm the doctor, I regenerated into The Fad.

Lol. And u spelt the swear wrong. And did, like, someone throw a cigarette lighter at u, coz combusting without reason is impossible.

No, no. He was intending to destroy the thread.
That would be impossible, as posting too much would just be reported as spam. As far as i've seen, he's not gone off-topic much. And going off-topic would be the only way he could destroy the thread.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Just a bit from me and my opinions! :D
And good luck good guys!

The Fad

Banned
(Applause bicthes.)

Here's my take on the story.

Tim Sillery was walking down the street one day when a hammer with the words BAN written on the side fell on him. The Fad decided to take over his body, and the rest is history

Nebbio

NINJA!
That would be impossible, as posting too much would just be reported as spam. As far as i've seen, he's not gone off-topic much. And going off-topic would be the only way he could destroy the thread.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Just a bit from me and my opinions! :D
And good luck good guys!
Of course not.
I am bored. Destroying Mafia is boring. In say we announce world domanation. Who's with me?! Sign up here.

Nebbio

I'm bored. Forget World Domanation, let's........................ ok, I'm stumped.

I haven't got a long attension span.

OrangeDonphan

Proboscidians rule.
We're waiting on me, I have half of the writing done, but I am going out tonight. I'll have the rest up around midnight if possible.

Treeconator11

Ultranumb
It's about 8 in my time zone, and like no one came to our house for candy, and Halloween is on Saturday. We et more buiness on Wensdays then this year.

It's all good though, cause we keep the candy.

Status
Not open for further replies.