• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

THe Official Pokemon Site

Rayquaza777

Cool story.
Okay I went on Pokemon.com today, and something is NOT right. I keep getting redirected, left and right. Is anyone else having this problem?

oykawoo

Froslass Lover
I just went on too see for you and I didnt have any problems.

Hyper Shadow

yes,I am having the exact same problem. curse you redirecting...

Manene

The Ultimate Absol~
I have that problem too. It stopped after a while. Just keep clicking on links. That's what I did.

Edit: Two things. First, the official site has stopped doing that. Well, for me. Second, I finally went up a rank after who knows how long. >_>

Last edited:

Dread Advocate

†Stay Metal†
yesterday, i was at the DP pages and when i came to the Manaphy page, i went to "click for more info" and i kept coming to the Manaphy page.

Manene

The Ultimate Absol~
Yeah, it's started doing it again >.<. Let's just hope it gets fixed. We probably can't do anything else.

Kikkoman

Im having that problem too. a hint: look at the end of the url after it redirects you; its got all this gibberish