• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Official R/S MissingNo./Bad Egg Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

skarmory227

<:(00){ <--fish!
sorry. It's a real picture and I took it. The only problem is that it is my backup sapphire file that I played recently when I couldn't find my actual sapphire game. It happens to be played on an emulator (I think it's legal if you own the actual game. That's what I heard, anyway. Don't kill me for this and don't get into discussion.). If the game was edited, I would have found it already. I also heard that you can't get this missingno. if it is hacked. So, however long you want to beleive that this picture is fake, go ahead, but I assure you that it is 100% real and existing. If you want to make sure, search google for adamant ? in images and you will find no ? that is exactly like mine. Mine is un-edited, realistic and true. Perfect webcam shot, is it not?

I really DON'T want to get into an argument over this.

Shine

Psyched Up
Staff member
sorry. It's a real picture and I took it. The only problem is that it is my backup sapphire file that I played recently when I couldn't find my actual sapphire game. It happens to be played on an emulator (I think it's legal if you own the actual game. That's what I heard, anyway. Don't kill me for this and don't get into discussion.). If the game was edited, I would have found it already. I also heard that you can't get this missingno. if it is hacked. So, however long you want to beleive that this picture is fake, go ahead, but I assure you that it is 100% real and existing. If you want to make sure, search google for adamant ? in images and you will find no ? that is exactly like mine. Mine is un-edited, realistic and true. Perfect webcam shot, is it not?

I really DON'T want to get into an argument over this.

Yeah, let's not argue about this :)
It's better if we don't talk about this again, since iirc talking about emulator games is against the rules ;)

Ammako

I know this is a real picture, because I got one with coughARcough and it's exactly the same (except the nature)

Night_Wing

~Bad Luck Streak~
I've got a question...

If you get traded a pokemon from a Hacked Game, will your game get hacked too...

I'm really worried about trading it to my Game (It's lingering in my Coloseum because I thought it could cancel out any bad stuff on Colo)...

I don't mean a Glitched up Pokemon, BTW... Just a "normal" pokemon on a Cheated Game.

Ammako

I've got a question...

Why is ? shaped like question marks?

?????????? is shaped like a question mark because it's the not-seen-yet dex entry, but what about the other one?

EeveeSkitty

Pokemon.
I found out something. When you don't pick a starter and just walk away [with the GS code] you get an unsafe missingo just like that but you can't see the menu for pokemon. But I travelled to the place where you get the egg that hatches into Wynaut. So now I had Egg and nothing. I battled a trainer and I sent out Egg! t had wynaut's shape but a strange red outline and gray inside. It's moves were solash, charm and encore and it was Lv5. When I checked bag it was normal. When I checked moves it battled normal. But whn I checked pokemon it had the egg as it would normally be. This is strange. If I have time later then I might post some pictures.

From EeveeSkitty

Ammako

EeveeSkitty: It is possible to get this without a GS in Emerald, if you do the Pomeg glitch.

And for those who say Bad Eggs are a punishment for cheaters, well, I have to say that every hackers have a cheat that lets them remove Bad Egg in a way.

Like the Access Fly map code, you press select when in the box, picku pthe BE, use the cheat and fly away. Gone, Bad Egg!

Or the clone Pokémon one, put bad egg on second slot first box, adn nothign on first slot, activate it. Gone, Bad Egg!

EeveeSkitty

Pokemon.
What's the Pomeg glitch. I've never heard of it. If that sounded stupid and I should know then answer and then I would know. Thanks for answering and happy glitch hunting.

From EeveeSkitty

What's the Pomeg glitch. I've never heard of it. If that sounded stupid and I should know then answer and then I would know. Thanks for answering and happy glitch hunting.

From EeveeSkitty

The description below came from Gamefaqs I think, it explains the Pomeg glitch quite clearly :)

21. The Pomeg Glitch

In a nutshell, this allows a Pokemon to enter "negative" HP, which can later be used to train a Pokemon inside an Egg.

You’ll first need a Pokemon at least Lvl 34; the higher the better. It needs to be EV trained in HP; enough so, when fed a Pomeg Berry, its max HP will drop by at least 2.

Once you can meet that condition, drop that Pokemon’s HP down to 1 by whatever means you can think of. Most would get Poisoned, then start walking around with Poison damage until you reach 1 HP, but there are other methods, like Endure. When you’re at 1 HP, clear your status (if any), then feed the Pokemon a Pomeg Berry. It should have ?35/max HP in its HP display.

From here, things get interesting. If you simply want to activate the Pomeg Glitch, then you’re done. The true HP is 65535 when glitched, acting like that number in Water Spout/Eruption damage calculations. Note that Shedinja is not eligible since you can’t increase its HP.

Now, to get an Egg to battle, make sure the only Pokemon you have on your team are the glitched Pokemon and the Egg you wish to battle (to simplify the explanations). Lead with the glitched Pokemon and get into an easy battle, preferably a wild Pokemon battle that you can win with one hit. Win, then switch the Egg and glitched Pokemon’s places and use an HP restoring item (such as a Potion or an Oran Berry) on the glitched Pokemon to make the glitched Pokemon faint. Get into a battle and the Egg will be sent out. Note, that you will whiteout if you don’t use a Revive on the glitched Pokemon before you win the battle with the Egg.

You’ll notice the Egg gains Experience when you win. This Experience is carried over with the Egg, allowing you to level up, level-evolve and even learn level-up moves while in the Egg. This is where a Secret Base full of Lvl 100 Memento Latios will help you gain Experience. When you hatch the Egg, it will hatch at Lvl 5, have no EVs and will keep its form and moves from the Egg.

The other thing this can do is get Missingno. into a battle. Setup a Pokemon to have ?35 HP and enter a battle; switch your Pokemon for another in your party during the fight (the glitched Pokemon doesn’t need to see battle at all), preferably one in the last slot. Except for the glitched Pokemon, deposit all Pokemon/Eggs in the PC. Use an HP restoring item to make the glitched Pokemon faint. Enter a battle and you’ll send Missingono. out; this happens because the game sends out the last slot that a valid Pokemon was used in. Since you no longer have any valid Pokemon to battle with, you send out Missingno. If Missingno. gets hit, you whiteout.

Status
Not open for further replies.