• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Official R/S MissingNo./Bad Egg Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

torkip

Mind Trainer
soo if i traded a master ball that was hacked to my fire red would be fire red be messed up too?

A

Artemis the Espeon

Ok, will my game be screwed since i ARed it to go to mirage island, to get leichi berry via mirage island and hacked some TMs? I know now my mistake, but I have never encountered any glitches. And also I traded with my friend who ARed Deoxes to find wild on route 101 so he could catch it. I didn't know he had until after I traded, will that really effect my game?

R

Random

I've traded with a guy that ARed some Master Balls, and he even let me have a few in return for the Cyndaquil, Totodile, and Chikorita I bred for him. I did this several months ago, and my game has been 100% glitch-free. I don't think that trading stuff from a hacked game will ruin yours, but don't take my word for it.

torkip

Mind Trainer
yeah same with my game random i dont think AR does anything to your games...maybe GS but not AR

Last edited:
R

Random

I think that you'd have to use the AR on your own game to get it to harm anything. Trading with a hacked cart probably wouldn't do much. Unless anyone would like to correct me?

D

DISASTER

I thought we couldn't talk 'bout AR or GS here, meh. But the missingNo is in r/s, you can encounter it anywhere but it is much rarer then a shiny, it travels around like the dogs.

P

pokeguru

can you trade missingo from blue to gold to stadium2 to colluseum to ruby??

GoGoTenda

I Eat Zapdos' Eggs
I'm still a little confused. Is there a missingno. in ru/sa that doesn't harm your game in any serious way (i don't care about pokemon league records)? If so which one? I apoligize if it's been answered before.

A

Alakazam

It's the ?? one, but it's extremely rare. On a side note, sorry if it's been asked, but is it possible that the Celebi that is possible to encounter is actually a MissingNo. in disguise? I think I read it is, but about 90% of the time or something. Maybe 90% it is the ? Missingno and 10% of the time it's the ?? Missingno in disguise?

torkip

Mind Trainer
wow. that's pretty weird yet cool. I hope that i dont see a MissingNo. safe or unsafe i still don't want to see one of them

M

Mayhood

How much experience would one get from battling a ?? Missingno. or has nobody found that out yet?

S

Silhouette Shadows

Shiny Swablu said:
How much experience would one get from battling a ?? Missingno. or has nobody found that out yet?

Missigno can appear at any level so exp would vary? wouldn't it?

P

Pelipper

Yes, it would vary.

This is my last post here. I get very angry after my Celebi thread was closed. If you want to tell me something about missigno., celebi glitch or something, enter to the link in my sig (im called Team Aqua Executive).
And, farewell...

Powerful_Blaziken88

I have an AR, I don't use it much anymore but I used to use it all the time. number of glitches i've run into: 0!
number of missingnos run into without wrong code activated of course, 0!
and i've had it since last summer.
in conclusion:
AR is safe as long as the codes are typed right.
GS may not be, but AR is.

P

pokemasterChRiS

i saw my friend he had ?? it is a normal pokemon that does not earase your pokemon it like a normal pokemon just the figure is 2 ?? and it has normal stats it has the stats of a legendary pokemon anyway going to talk to my friend for more information

HoundoomTrainer

YOU GIVE ME MIGRAINE
pokemasterChRiS said:
i saw my friend he had ?? it is a normal pokemon that does not earase your pokemon it like a normal pokemon just the figure is 2 ?? and it has normal stats it has the stats of a legendary pokemon anyway going to talk to my friend for more information

First page has 2 guides to Missingno. Check there people. :-\

Status
Not open for further replies.