• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Official s.CRY.ed Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pinky the Mew

I am a master!
Well, I was corrected on Ryohou not being the Founder of HOLY and everyhting I just went by what I was able to pick up already. Telling the truth I missed a few episodes, but I do understand the main plot and the charaters feelings toward one another. I never seen the guy with the mullet.

By the way , what happened to that little girl who got sick? Was she sick because she had an Alter?

ShiningClefairy

Meteor Trainer
Pinky the Mew said:
By the way , what happened to that little girl who got sick? Was she sick because she had an Alter?
Hmm... you missed most of the episodes, haven't you? That girl had an easily curable illness. Kazuma captured Mimori and had her cure the girl.

This girl is the one who is always "dreaming" in every episode.

Pinky the Mew

I am a master!
ShiningClefairy said:
Hmm... you missed most of the episodes, haven't you? That girl had an easily curable illness.

Wait a sec, that Doctor said that her disease was incurable, what happend exactly?

ShiningClefairy

Meteor Trainer
Pinky the Mew said:
Wait a sec, that Doctor said that her disease was incurable, what happend exactly?
When did the doctor say that?! She said the disease was easily curable... the sick girl is perfectly fine as of now!

<EDIT> Oh yeah, I see what you're saying. You must've not seen all of the episode. The doctor who said that it was incurable... his medical knowledge was about 30 years outdated.

H

Hyde

Does anyone know the name of the guy running holy? The guy with the brown mullet

O

Odairu

The characters' personalities seemed a bit cliche for me. Personally I didn't like it...

serialcereal said:
I love it yet it confuses me so.
x3 Yeah...

Fire Guy

Killer with a spoon
The guy who runs Holy is Martin Zigmar and the anime is great but I like the manga better.

Mimori Kiryu

Sorry I haven't posted in awhile, but I'm loving this show so much, so here is where we'll chat after every Saturday Episode!

ShiningClefairy

Meteor Trainer
Odairu said:
The characters' personalities seemed a bit cliche for me. Personally I didn't like it...
You should be used to that. In every anime, pretty much all of the main characters have a personality that has been done before time and time again.

The Emerald King

<--- it's sad
I love this anime. Personaly I like Kazuma the best. Although, I think Ryuhou's alter is the best, but Kazuma is a close second. I've been looking everywhere for the manga, but I can't seem to find it. Overall, this anime get's a 10/10 on the Saturday scale.

Last edited:

Mimori Kiryu

I love this anime. Personnaly I like Kazuma the best. Although, I think Ryuhou's alter is the best, but Kazuma is a close second. I've been looking everywhere for the manga, but I can't seem to find it. Overall, this anime get's a 10/10 on the Saturday scale.

You think like I do. I did like Kazuma a lot at first but then the story progresses and I ultmately started liking Ryuhou more. The manga I've been trying to find too...but no such luck...if you find it, tell me.

One thing about Saturday's episode.....XD That was totally weird.

D

DemonScythe

The characters do have repetitive personalities
but I don't recall seeing Straight's before and I think
hes awesome, although I'm astounded by Ryuhou's
sense of the truth and I'm a fan of him too..

The Emerald King

<--- it's sad
I like Ryuhou as much as the next s.cry.ed fan, but I like Kazuma's style the best which is, just go for it. Yeah, saturday's episode was really weird O_O. I usually find all my manga books at Walden Bookstore, or Barnes & Nobles.

H

Hyde

Imo Asuka's power is the coolest. The eternity eight can be used in so many ways.

C

Carbuncle

Its okay.. Though I only watched one episode.. I'll watch it mre when I get Cartoon Network back

The Emerald King

<--- it's sad
Asuka'a alter is o.k., but he was way too weak. I mean a couple of episode's ago he was beaten so bad he got put into the hospital.

Mimori Kiryu

Asuka!!!! Don't bash him! ^___________^

I like Asuka a lot! Yeah, his alter may suck, but at least he's dedicated in what he does.

The Emerald King

<--- it's sad
O.k., he's dedicated, but it still doesn't change the fact that he got his butt kicked by Kazuma.

Pinky the Mew

I am a master!
Asuka got his butt kicked because he hesitated. Anyhow, this weeks episode was intense. so that pool of alter power is guarded by that same Alter User Phantom that destroyed Ryohou's home town.

Hmmm....He/it looks like a protector or guide Alters. But then why would he attack an entire town? Interest develops more.....*cat-like sneer*

Status
Not open for further replies.