• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Official s.CRY.ed Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fizz

I've seen all the episodes on CN so far, and I really like this show. But when Kazuma upgraded his Alter, why did everyone gasp? The flash to the Holy members went by to quickly for me to see what happened.

ShiningClefairy

Meteor Trainer
The Holy members are transporting the Native Alters somewhere. They probably saw the huge burst of light on their way.

The Emerald King

<--- it's sad
Saturday's episode was F***ing awesome! I missed the last minute so could someone tell me if Mimori ever found out where they were taking the native alters?

D

DemonScythe

^They'll show it again on Thursday..

That creature on the forrest Thunder? that creature
who was his alter? it seemed to be just another animal..

ShiningClefairy

Meteor Trainer
DarkScythe said:
^They'll show it again on Thursday..

That creature on the forrest Thunder? that creature
who was his alter? it seemed to be just another animal.
I don't know... but that's the alter that killed Ryohou's parents, just like Kazuma realized. I have a hard time thinking about an animal attacking a city.

I'm not sure, but my theory is that it's a Stray Alter. I don't think it's got a source.

Pinky the Mew

I am a master!
I still think it's connected to all Alters. And I believe that they gasped at the same time becaused they felt the energy from Kazuma's upgrade.... was it supposed to be gaurding that pool? Questions, QUESTIONS!!! All must be answered soon!

Mimori Kiryu

Pinky the Mew said:
I still think it's connected to all Alters. And I believe that they gasped at the same time becaused they felt the energy from Kazuma's upgrade.... was it supposed to be gaurding that pool? Questions, QUESTIONS!!! All must be answered soon!

Yeah, you're right. The reason all of the alters gasped at the same time is because they are all some how connected and felt Kazuma's new power. Your second question I'm not sure about. I think it was guarding it......@_@

But that episode was so friggin great!!! I loved it so! But they always stop it abruptly....and leave me hanging!!! GRRR!!!! I rate this epi....9/10. ^_______^

The Emerald King

<--- it's sad
Yeah, I think it was guarding the stuff in the pool (whatever it was). Why else would it attack Kazuma like that?

ShiningClefairy

Meteor Trainer
The Emerald King said:
Yeah, I think it was guarding the stuff in the pool (whatever it was). Why else would it attack Kazuma like that?
Same reason the animals did. Or maybe it's just anal about everything. Does it need a reason? Why did it attack Ryuhou's parents?

Pinky the Mew

I am a master!
Well we will all learn this with luck on the coming Saturday night.

But first is it just me or was Ryuhou totally hitting on Mimori? I mean he came to talk to her..just to talk to her. AND SHE JUST BLEW IT!!!!!!!

It was a moment. A Mo-Ment!! And she plugged her nose in his buissiness. The NERVE!

Bu†cH

Braaiiiiiinss......
I watched the show and it was the best ignored anime I've ever seen. And it wouldn't be without the music. It's so ****ing AWESOME!

Last edited:
L

LinkG07

I watch it sometimes. It's pretty cool, especially the title song I jam to that, on my CD player. The anime is pretty confusing if you come in late, but I was there for the first episode...

Kazuki Mirai

My theory is that the stray alter killed Ryuuho's mother and dog to unlock his alter. It also appeared to Kazuma so it can help it to upgrade his alter, it could've attack Kimishima but it disappeared. Hmm...

Edward Elric1

Soul Trainer
I was really hoping that last night's episode would somehow answer some of the questions created in the one last week, but no such luck... ahhh well, maybe next time...

Mimori Kiryu

Yeah, I a lot of questions were left out in the open and unanswered, but overall, a really good episode! Makes me wonder how often Kazuma will be able to use his new alter if it hurts him that badly.

Zigmar is really pissing me off with whatever he's doing with Mimori (that's me, darn it! ^_^) He better not do anything he might regret.

Overall: 9.5/10

B

BlackCat

I don't remember the name of the Holy guy in Saturday's episode, but I was glad when Kazuma kicked his butt. The dude needed to grow up. o_O A giant robot from a TV show for an Alter? What a waste. And the dude was such a head-tripper. He needed a few knocks to the head. And I am really hating Mullet-man right now. (I think his name is Comander Gigmar? I can't remember, but he has a brown mullet, so I call him Mullet-man) He better not do anything to Mimori! She just wants everyone to be at peace and to stop everyone from fighting, what's wrong with that? o_O

Pinky the Mew

I am a master!
BlackCat said:
She just wants everyone to be at peace and to stop everyone from fighting, what's wrong with that? o_O

Here's what's wrong with it...HE'S FRICKIN CRAZY!!!! You never threaten a nutcase to exposer of his nutty work. What is she thinking?!! She's like the anime equivilent of Lois Lane poking her nose into psycho people's buisness, make them mad, she's in danger with no defense.

HEEEELP! Help meeeee! Just Pathetic! GRRrrrr!

ShiningClefairy

Meteor Trainer
Okay, after listening to the full version of Reckless Fire, here's how I think it works. It plays the chorus, then verse one, then verse two, then verse 3.

The anime, I think, plays the chorus, then verse one on one day. The next time, it plays the chorus, then verse two. The following week, it plays the chorus, then verse three. The chorus is the only constant.

...I think...

The Emerald King

<--- it's sad
Did anyone's see last Saturday's episode? I think it was just one those recaps they do every once in a while. I hate when they do that, though It did answer some questions.

Status
Not open for further replies.