• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Official s.CRY.ed Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mimori Kiryu

Clockworkz said:
Who's the best character that got killed-off?

Charrise (or however you spell it). I felt so bad for Ryuohou, I would have cryed, if the American dub wasn't so bad ;_;
I didn't feel nearly as bad when Ayasei or Kimishima died. I just felt so bad for Charrise, since she never got to "be with" Ryuhou, and that's all she wanted, was for him to love her.

I'll agree and say that I did feel bad that Sherrice never did get to be with Ryuhou, considering all she wanted was his love.

And speak for yourself. The American dub was awesome and almost identical to the original Japanese version :p

el buitron

i am god....
whooo! what cool anime!, i give it at 9/10 points, but only had 26 episodies, that suck, there are a manga?

Mimori Kiryu

1) Yeah, there's a manga.
2) You bumped a really old thread...>>; (Not that I don't like it revived....)

unholylssj

Get the Point?
I haven't watched S-Cry-Ed in a while, though I have to say, its one hell of a good series. Though I'm not too much of a fan of the manga....

el buitron

i am god....
other thing, maybe nobody saw this, but why s.cry.ed? what strange name...
s.cry.ed? signific something?

Status
Not open for further replies.