• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Official Serebii Teambat!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ísjaki

Flood Of Red
Leggo, imma have to get some time set up

dragonuser™

the greatest crisis
We may be called the Daring Dragonites.....but we are curry monkeys at heart x3

yeah^, hopefully to even out the number. doint the math, he did :D

Daring Dragonites

CAPTAIN: Cometk (subbing in for theebay707)
LEADER: dragonuser
2 free picks: Makaveli / Instinct.
TEAM: Pokemazter3001 / Chuck$$$ / SasoriSand / Bl44ZT3HPR0 / extroph / SoulMuse / Aenea / Eaglehawk

Lawless Lucarios
CAPTAIN: Barbeller
LEADER: TheMaster
2 free picks: Alcatraz / EranuTM
TEAM: Palkia98 / Acetylix / zombiemonkey1334 / Rairyan / ElxIceL / TrainerChris / TerraWolf/ Jets

Ruinous Reuniclus
CAPTAIN: Izanami
LEADER: Dusknoirs
2 free picks: Lunar. / AB2
TEAM: Pokesonic / jirachiuser1 / Sietse23 / WindieStyles / Miror / metroid78 / Rockstar19958 / Trollmonchan

I'm on all 3 xats right now as stud_muffin in stealth mode, just so everyone knows.

Last but not least...Your challenge is rather simple...so simple that you cannot use any pokemon on your team in the top 10 of smogon's June 2012 usage stats. (Yes, it's linked right there.) And, yes I'm talking about just standard OU.

Thus, the meta being played is not in fact BW2, but instead BW1.

Leaders will now set up a time that best suits the team to meet up and build the team. Teams have 1 hour to build the team to keep it interesting. Up to 3 10 minute extensions if needed will be granted.

And, to keep things clean, let's not be ugly or your team will get further restrictions ;)

Jets terra rairyan actylix and elxlcel on a team. Gg all!

No jk. You guys suck. DARING DRAGONITES! Glad comet is subbing for me :)

Lunar.

I can't run forever
What? We cant use tyranitar? Whats the point of having suhnny on our team then?

Cosmic Fury

Evil Overlord
Serebii Username: Cosmic Fury
PO Username: Cosmic Fury (or Magno when I am going incognito)
Xat Screen Name or Name you use most commonly: Cosmic_Fury (or Cosmic)

dragonuser™

the greatest crisis
posting now since I wont be here between the 7th and 14th

since maka and I wont be here to battle our preferred three will be

andrew ~ experienced

Aenea/ Eaglehawk ~ unexperienced

Also I do believe that we should limit Captains/ Managers(for example cometk and me in team curry monkey) participation in battles. If we allow them to fight, most of the team aspect will be lost, as the team will just bank on who has the strongest captains/managers. If we dont allow them to battle, we can attempt to better incorporate the full team(especially with such large teams)

Honus

Serebii Username: Honus
PO Username: Honus
Xat Screen Name or Name you use most commonly: ill give u a hint its honus

Ðew™

Definition of insanity
Matchups :3

Lunar vs instinct.
Lunar vs TBA
instinct. vs TBA

Sieste23 v aenea
Sieste23 vs TBA
aenea vs TBA

rockstar vs eaglehawk
rockstar vs TBA
eaglehawk vs TBA

Deadline will be...Tuesday July 17 @ 11:59 PM EST (GMT -4). Everyone's groued by timezones except top group.

I'll need a pastebin of every team by that time, too. Thank you!

Ísjaki

Flood Of Red
Matchups :3

Lunar vs instinct.
Lunar vs TBA
instinct. vs TBA

Sieste23 v aenea
Sieste23 vs TBA
aenea vs TBA

rockstar vs eaglehawk
rockstar vs TBA
eaglehawk vs TBA

Deadline will be...Tuesday July 17 @ 11:59 PM EST (GMT -4). Everyone's groued by timezones except top group.

I'll need a pastebin of every team by that time, too. Thank you!

woah tba has a lot of battles to do

Barbeller

Scatter Brained
OK, Lucarios' teams are:

Pink: Steve/SkyNet/Alcatraz
Green: Jets
White: Eranu/Pimm

If we're not allowed to have two of our free choices on a team, then Rairyan will play as the white.

Also, Dew, maybe you should update the OP?

Utopian

faults & feats
Making sure that GHOSTING is against the rules correct. Aenea told me that his team is ghosting and I have a screen shot (chew)

Aenea

Creator Of Victory
I'm not likely to deny the truth. I plan to arrange my team so they can if they can make the time.

I assume ghosting is not banned, that's the *point* of a teambat. Need to talk to Dew when he's on.

Status
Not open for further replies.