• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Official Shiny Discussion Of D/P 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
So...

... sup guys?

It's been a while ^^
Anyway, I decided to get back to Shiny Hunting seeing as everyone got their desired Shinies in March Madness =O

I won't use the Radar though, I will mostly hunt on my 3rd gen. games, seeing as it's been a while since I got a Shiny there oO

Congrats on all new Shinies and good luck to everyone aswell =D

Haven't seen you around for some time - welcome back:D
And good luck with your hunting!

Uhm, not that I have anything to update on about finding random Shinies:p
Well, I was training my Shiny Umbreon in Solaceon ruins and The Wayward cave last night, half hoping to find one.. But nothing came -_-

Ehh, good luck to those that are spending much time searching:]

Pokerealm

Newest Shiny~
Thanks for the luck Halcyon =D
Good luck to you aswell.

Mr_Confused

The Ultimate
Does anyone know if breeding two shiny pokemon together increases the odds of getting shinies or not? I know it did in 2nd gen but didnt know if it does now.

Pokerealm

Newest Shiny~
Does anyone know if breeding two shiny pokemon together increases the odds of getting shinies or not? I know it did in 2nd gen but didnt know if it does now.

No, and in 2nd gen., breeding 2 shinies was impossible.
Breeding a Shiny with a normal pokémon did increase the chance, but that was only in G/S/C.

Pimplup784

Back in Blue?
I just caught 2 shiny Togepi both Males:D!!!

Cain

RAWR
Well, I caught Shiny Groudon on my Emerald last night (see 3rd Gen thread), so now it's time for a new target. I think I'll start fishing w/ Super Rod in Sunyshore City - Octillery, Starmie, and Gyrados are some of my favourite Shinies. Anyway, good luck everyone, and welcome back, Pokerealm.

Pokerealm

Newest Shiny~
Thank you Cain ^^
Congrats on your Shiny Groudon, I'll hunt for it someday =)

Zabi

Not really here.
Pokerealm, I know you just came back, but you gotta post the radar discussion stuff in the Catching the Shiny Pokemon With the Radar in there.

Been SRing for Shiny Piplup since last night. Not that many SRs, but I am detemined to get a lot more tonight before bed.

Elite Four Muadita

Hello all, well have been cheating a bit, i am changng the DS date so that every day is friday, i have been SR for Shiny Drifloon since it is awesome, I think gold shinies are the best

Pokerealm

Newest Shiny~
Pokerealm, I know you just came back, but you gotta post the radar discussion stuff in the Catching the Shiny Pokemon With the Radar in there.

Been SRing for Shiny Piplup since last night. Not that many SRs, but I am detemined to get a lot more tonight before bed.

Oops, my fault oO
I remember everyone posted about their chains in both threads ^^

I just wanted to tell I just caught my first Shiny Drowzee, not sure if it's still allowed to post radar catches in here. If not, then sorry oO

Twilit Dragoon

*omnious thunderstorm*
If you are SRing for a shiny starter and want no experience, let the Starly get your starters HP down to red, then it will flee. This way you don't have to erase any EV's with the reducing berries and it will not have any Exp.

Going to be EV training shiny Piplup, but I am currently SRing for a second shiny Dialga in Diamond. I'm using a Modest syncher, so I hope it works this time, the first one I have is Relaxed. Congrats to new shinies everyone.

razor fire

I got a shiny modest natured dialga.

I got a shiny modest natured dialga.

You caught it yourself did you? Nice. But you got a picture of it?
No one ever posts proof of their shinies now. Cept me.

This is...
ShinyHeatran.jpg

Been hatching Cyndaquil on my Diamond. Nothing yet. Just a few Modest Alert to Sounds ones.

Good Luck with all shiny hunts.

Zabi

Not really here.
Oops, my fault oO
I remember everyone posted about their chains in both threads ^^

I just wanted to tell I just caught my first Shiny Drowzee, not sure if it's still allowed to post radar catches in here. If not, then sorry oO

Yeah, you can write about the shiny catch, but not what number your on and if you are resetting. Thats why the mods made a new thread, too much SPAM of that.

Heliotrope

it shone! ^_^
*raises hand* My shiny Dialga was Modest too, and I didn't even use a synchroniser. ^^;

No one ever posts proof of their shinies now. Cept me.

And me. Look, shiny Modest Dialga:

ShinyDialga.jpg

I haven't caught a shiny Uxie yet. Not that I've been hunting it much...

Good luck everyone.

Zabi

Not really here.
I show proof.

Drifloon.jpg

Thats from November of last year, by the way.

Once I get Piplup, I will show proof of that, aswell.

OK. Three people. Which are regular shinyhunters.

Nother pic coming up.
ShinyDugtrio.jpg

Hatched more Cyndaquil eggs. Five days left. Seemingly hopeless now.

*cough cough*
ShinyDustox.jpg

Good Luck everyone.

ninjascyther94

I've been doing a lot of serching around about the shiny pokemon and the icons you guys have on this site, many shiny pokemon are unimpressive. Take Blaziken for example, all being shiny does for him just makes him a tad darker. Why not have Shiny pokemon that have a cool look to them, making them really defined?

I totally agree. The number of pokemon i've seen that have a shiny that is only slightly different is unreal. If pokemon can make shining rayquaza black instead of green, how come shining garchomp is just a different shade of blue?

Status
Not open for further replies.