• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Official Shiny Discussion Of D/P 3

• Thread starter Deleted member 11515
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

jordy123

Guardian Of Eterna
the gold shinies i own are tyranitar,magikarp,steelix and metagross( partially gold)

my shiny omantye is now evolved :D and im thinking of training my shiny pidgey lol

good luck to everyone with their shinies....and i agree with i think it was heliotroop SR does take a while on these games haha

I saw a shiny empoleon on the gts for any charizard! so i decided to trade. when i got it it was hacked!:( It was caught in a soothe ball at level 100!

jordy123

Guardian Of Eterna
I saw a shiny empoleon on the gts for any charizard! so i decided to trade. when i got it it was hacked!:( It was caught in a soothe ball at level 100!

hmm tbh that doesnt suprise me ....if any one offers a shiny for a nonshiny its pretty obv its hacked ..hope the charizard you lost wasnt too important lol silly trade really though

hmm tbh that doesnt suprise me ....if any one offers a shiny for a nonshiny its pretty obv its hacked ..hope the charizard you lost wasnt too important lol silly trade really though

Yeah it was only lv 36. Well I had nothing to lose because I had aanother on shiny.

jordy123

Guardian Of Eterna
Yeah it was only lv 36. Well I had nothing to lose because I had aanother on shiny.

well thats ok...atleast you know for future :)

good luck with hunts everyone ... my shiny omastar is coming along a treat haha

AmazingChi

Volcanic Rage
Finally, my own Shiny!

Swinub (Jolly and Impetuous and Silly, both Speed darn...)

I have up Pokeradaring there very quickly, as it is too hard for me to see, decided to catch one normally, lo and behold, Shiny! I had to make sure i wasn't dreaming!

Can't wait to get it to Mamoswine!

jordy123

Guardian Of Eterna
hey amazingchi...congrats on the shiny!! im sure once evolved it will look brilliant :D ive just seen my post rank went up :D yay

good luck everyone .. i want a shiny vulpix!!! or shiny mudkip might SR on emerald for that or SR FR and try get shiny charmander

Cloudskye

The Holly Leaves
I have 2 shinys... My Lugia and Beautifly. And I also had a shiny Mightyena, but I traded it in the GTS for a Munchlax. The Beautifly, I had raised from a Wurmple that was level 3. I had caught it around Petalburg Woods. I wasn't paying attention at the time, but had I just ran, I would have never noticed it.

burrut13

<--- Bad-***** mofo
dayummm i haven't been on here in so freaking long. most people probably don't even know me anymore.i have some new shinies, but since it's been so long, i'll post all of them
lv. 100 shiny alakazam (my baby)
lv. 37 shiny charizard
lv. 42 pupitar (training right now)
lv. 100 shiny rayquaza

do metal mario, missingno master and Macx still post?

This has been restarted again? Sigh...

anyway...

Evolved my Shiny Bronzor. Nicknamed it Shandong. After a place in China. Currently at Lv33. Yes, it evolves then. I thought it was Lv37...lol

I think Erik should close this for fun and make another. Lol again.

Congrats on the swinub AmazingChi! It has an awesome shade of green.
Personally, I tried chaining swinub once, but ummmm...Yeah :/

Anyways, after a lot of patience and serious chaining, I managed to get a shiny pinsir. It took waaaaaaay too long to appear, and it got the wrong nature >_< I wanted adamant, not naive. Oh well, I've been waiting a long time to get this guy, so it's still a nice birthday present :D And there are still plenty more shiny pinsir to come, hopefully.
EDIT: Rank Up! Yeah!

the master123

Ive Gotta bad feelin
Nice shines everyone but listen to this shiny toxiccroak and..........SHINY MEW
lets see who can top that!

Sigh...this month's classic newb is themaster123. Spammy posts and multiple posting galore.

The Shiny Mew is hacked. Every single one on the face of the world is. Nice try. My legit Shiny Heatran is better anyway.

Heliotrope

it shone! ^_^
Is anyone going to talk? because this is getting BORING!

This isn't a chat room...

And it's against the forum rules to double/tripple post.

On topic: No shiny Turtwig yet. But I'm not doing any 4th gen hunting at the moment; right now I'm SR'ing for shiny Deoxys.

Please shut up, the 2nd thread was closed for exactly this reason, and to have the third thread closed in less than a week would be simply rediculous.

And who cares who can take who, good for you if you're good enough to beat anyone here, but heres a newsflash for ya, no-one cares.

Now please, please stop spamming.

Don't worry. I'm dealing with this guy anyway. As soon as he checks his PM box.

Santa, you can fish up Gyaradoses anywhere, but I recommend Mt. Coronet as a place to go to hunt them. As for Blastoise...well, good luck. Shiny Starters are rock hard usually to get.

St3v3n

Drapion>All else
To get BACK on topic :p I caught a shiny Wingull

Cain

RAWR
God, this thread is going to be closed again if this keeps up... Anyway. I uploaded the pics I took of the Shiny Gyarados I encountered yesterday, so here they are!

http://i31.*******.com/2lq3cz.jpg
During the battle. Image is HUGE (1280 x 960, I had no idea my 7 year old digital camera had such talent) and a bit fuzzy, but I was too impatient to try and take a decent one :p.

http://i252.photobucket.com/albums/hh24/Cainer/Shinies016.jpg
And it's stats. IV's are 28-5-8-7-29-21, not fabulous, but whatever. I love him anyway :).

Don't really know what to look for next. I do enjoy fishing for Shinies, but I don't want to run the risk of finding another Gyarados. Any suggestions, anyone?

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.