• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Official Shiny Discussion Of D/P

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pikamiki

PokeTrainer Miki
Uhhh... you kinda stole that Porygon, he was legitimately trying to evolve it by uploading it and downloading it...

and isn't trading hacked Agunomu also a form of abusing the GTS? seems like everyone in the fandom is calling the kettle black. Uploading a pokemon with no intention of trading it off is one thing, but to go ahead and hack a pokemon to steal it is just dispicable, especially when someone tries to use it as an evolution medium.

he could've asked someone to trade with him, not fill up the GTS with pointless trades

Elecbull

You're still being a hypocrite. You can't judge people for making "pointless trades" while going through such lengths as hacking to steal their pokemon. Two wrongs don't make a right.

And if he's bad for making said "pointless trades" what does that make you for actively searching them out and stealing their pokemon through hacking?

Last edited:

Pikamiki

PokeTrainer Miki
You're still being a hypocrite. You can't judge people for making "pointless trades" while going through such lengths as hacking to steal their pokemon. Two wrongs don't make a right.

it depends on your personal opinion after all.

I think all he's doing is "cleaning up" all the rubbish on GTS.
i end up wasting my battery looking for a single decent trade

zipzap713

@Peteyism
got a shiny Eevee thanks to ~Dotaios~ It is so cute <3

Elecbull

it depends on your personal opinion after all.

I think all he's doing is "cleaning up" all the rubbish on GTS.
i end up wasting my battery looking for a single decent trade

He's not cleaning a damn thing, he's stealing pokemon. for every pokemon he "cleans" off the GTS another trade for another lv10 Agunomu will be there in it's place. If he was truly "cleaning up" he'd release that shiny porygon, is he? no.

EDIT: how do i used ac adaptor?

Pikamiki

PokeTrainer Miki
He's not cleaning a damn thing, he's stealing pokemon. for every pokemon he "cleans" off the GTS another trade for another lv10 Agunomu will be there in it's place. If he was truly "cleaning up" he'd release that shiny porygon, is he? no.

no it won't since ppl who lose their pokemon wont do it again, and after all the work of hacking the pokemon, the person deserves a prize so y not keep the pokemon?

ScorpionX

820 eggs so far
no it won't since ppl who lose their pokemon wont do it again, and after all the work of hacking the pokemon, the person deserves a prize so y not keep the pokemon?

They will, and why does he deserve a prize for cheating? all he deserves is having the hack delete his game imo.

Pikamiki

PokeTrainer Miki
They will, and why does he deserve a prize for cheating? all he deserves is having the hack delete his game imo.

if they continue they'll just keep losing their pokemon, so if it pleases them losing the pkmn let them!

~Dotaitos~

I agree with Pikamiki, if someone is stupid enough to put a Pokemon up for trade on the GTS that they don't actually want to trade then they don't deserve to keep it. GTS is for trading only, not showing off your Pokemon.

Oh, and zipzap713 i'm glad you like the Eevee.

~Dotaitos~

Yeah that's what I should have done, I used my only Eerie Patch to evolve my shiny Porygon2 and it evolved into a PorygonZ called Porygon2.

zipzap713

@Peteyism
XD funny. Well I have bad news. I accidently delted my Darkrai Sheimi reserve list which people were offer shinys and rares that i wanted. Now i have 2 start from scratch :(

~Dotaitos~

Wow that sucks. I'm sure people who really wanted to trade their shinies and rares for your Darkrais and Sheimis will contact you again.

zipzap713

@Peteyism
Yeah i posted a thread and in my sig on it. I am not very happy w/ freewebs workings now. i thought it copyed it cause i copied the list but apparently you can't copy something you did on free webs X_X

Elecbull

I agree with Pikamiki, if someone is stupid enough to put a Pokemon up for trade on the GTS that they don't actually want to trade then they don't deserve to keep it. GTS is for trading only, not showing off your Pokemon.

Oh, and zipzap713 i'm glad you like the Eevee.

If they don't deserve it, that automatically means you do? why?

Cheating is worse than showing off, how is hacking an under leveled legendary any different than making a lv 100 Mewtwo with perfect stats?

If the GTS is truly for everyone to trade, then what gives you the authority to police it by using even more underhanded tricks?

Last edited:

jayel123

EDIT: how do i used ac adaptor?

ur a n00b...

Pachirisu

&amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;lt;- He want da cookie
Evolved my Shiny Subomi into A shiny Rozelia and then evolved it into A shiny Rozureido.

help

Wi-fi name is Spice
Thanks to ~Dotaitos~ I got a shiny porygon today. That puts my shiny count at well 1...2....3...4...5..6...???????? Well alot. Just count all the ones in my sig.

The Thunderbird

Dreams come true
Won't you be less likely to lose your shiny on GTS for trade evolution purposes if you ask for a Lv 100 Glupin instead of Lv 10 Agnome or another random weak Pokemon at Lv 100?

Wolf Goddess

~Lupo Di Autunno~
Seeing as you guys don't realize this:

THIS IS NOT A CHAT THREAD.

Guten tag.

Status
Not open for further replies.