• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Official Shiny Discussion Of D/P

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ampharos_Spark

Gen 6 = <3
Still SRiing for Dialga. I just did my 540th SR for it. Now I need to go to school but I will SR when I get the chance.

Twilit Dragoon

*omnious thunderstorm*
Still Sring for shiny Giratina, got about 300 SR's in for it..haven't SR'd for Palkia yet today..

Taylor Ray

Newest shiny
Good luck FuFu.

I'm going to start Sring for Rotom, and Pal Park some pokemon so I can beat the E4.

ShinyFufu

Arriving glacially.
So you CAN get the National Dex before beating the E4! That's good news. Maybe I can catch a better water type for my team...

Still SRing, obviously.

mrhiyuck

curious
I don't think you can get the national dex before the E4. You'd have to trade, but is it even possible?

AerialAce!

Inconceivable!
Good luck FuFu.

I'm going to start Sring for Rotom, and Pal Park some pokemon so I can beat the E4.

You are able to get the National Dex before the E4, but you can't catch Rotom. You have to beat them before it will show up.

ShinyFufu

Arriving glacially.
I don't think you can get the national dex before the E4. You'd have to trade, but is it even possible?
Yes, you'd have to trade to get certain Pokemon (Dialga or Palkia depending on your version, and maybe a couple of rare Pokemon), but you COULD still get the National Dex before the Elite 4 because all you have to do is see all the Pokemon in the Sinnoh Dex.

Taylor Ray

Newest shiny
Oh :[ , but I can at least migrate some pokemon to help me beat those punks they call the E4. <_<

mrrrrrrr KENNEDY

Latest (SR)
Pearl was dispatched today thank God

So i will be hunting with you guys soon enough especially turtwig

Dark_Steelix

<~ Yo quiero!!
I spent most of my time yesterday EV training my shiny drifloon. I'm gonna finish it today then continue to SR for cranidos, good luck to everyone on thier hunts!

SkittyOnWailord

☣ⓈⓀⒾⓉⓉⓎⓄⓃⓌⒶⒾⓁⓄⓇⒹ☣
What is you guys/girls opinion on this? I just got it in a trade.
DSC00217.jpg

Naesala

Out of Pokemon.
Sorry if this is the wrong place, but I'm at my wit's end! I have a Shiney Shuckle that I'm trying to get into my Diamond. I've migrated it to Pal Park, but I can never find it! Are the Shineys Harder to find in Pal Park, Or am I looking in the wrong Places? I'm looking in the grassy area near the lakes, behind the jumping ledge thing. HELP!

Status
Not open for further replies.