• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Official Shiny Discussion Of D/P

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zabi

Not really here.
Ok chains to me are 20 and up and they're usually well above that, plus i'll spend a good amount of time shiny reseting, yet still nothing.
Well I never really hunt for anything in specific,but at the moment i'm hunting for Pichu.

Ah... My highest chain is only 29 Smoochum. But it wasn't saved as I shut off the game because I was mad it broke. >O

I usually get to 25 or so before my chains break, but they break shortly afterwards... D:

Deathatron

SHINY MR MIME! =D
Ah... My highest chain is only 29 Smoochum. But it wasn't saved as I shut off the game because I was mad it broke. >O

I usually get to 25 or so before my chains break, but they break shortly afterwards... D:
Lol, I can't even get that high.... My highest chain is 19.

Pokerealm

Newest Shiny~
Just caught a Shiny Lickitung at a 40 chain.
I broke my first 5 chains all below 15 :p

Zabi

Not really here.
How long did you spend resetting? My Magnemite chain broke at 40 after 3 hours of resetting.

How did it break? You went into a patch of grass by accident? Or did you go out of range?

Weedle is on hold, I am going for something much better. Well, to me in my opinion...

tinfoil

My chains always break, but I've been getting them higher and higher. Two days ago I got a chain of 20ish Glameows.
Though, I noticed when a chain is going, use the Pokéradar app on the Pokétech and when you're in a chain you can see it, but if you enter a battle in one of the grass patches, the chained Pokémon disappears before the Pokémon appears if it will end the chain. Just something I noticed.

Zabi

Not really here.
My chains always break, but I've been getting them higher and higher. Two days ago I got a chain of 20ish Glameows.
Though, I noticed when a chain is going, use the Pokéradar app on the Pokétech and when you're in a chain you can see it, but if you enter a battle in one of the grass patches, the chained Pokémon disappears before the Pokémon appears if it will end the chain. Just something I noticed.

I am not being mean but...everybody has noticed this already...

Black Widow

I checked the nature of of shiny Darkrai with a translator, and it's naughty. Not very good. xp

I'm thinking of reseting for Eevee back on FR so I can clone them on Emerald, or I maybe just chain it.

Cor

um, and stuff
Going to recive two Eevee's I am going to evolve one into Umbreon but what is the other evos I should get.

Pokerealm

Newest Shiny~
How long did you spend resetting? My Magnemite chain broke at 40 after 3 hours of resetting.

Around 50 minutes, now resetting for like another 50 minutes for a second one.

I'm trying to get better with the Pokeradar but I suck at it, my highest is only 9. D: Btw Pokerealm, where did you get those Shiny Sprites? Did you make them yourself?

good luck with everyone's hunts , it's 7/7/07 i might be lucky enough to get my secret shiniy

StaffClock

Shiny Hunter
Bleh my chains keep breaking.
And I sorta have anger issues.
So that isn't the best thing.
Lol.
Well it isn't good for my walls.
I guess i'll go back to chaining magnemite.
God I hope I find a shiny.

P.S-Hey PokeRealm, what are those invisionfree forums that we're always on? I lost the link.

Kitsuhara

Wow, so many new shinies, congrats to everyone who got one :) Yesterday, my swarm pokemon was Voltorb so i thought it would be easy to go for. I had a good chain of 28 and i was going to reset at 30, i ran around to reset the 'radar, but i went out of the radar's range :( I was a little mad, but then i decided i could go for Porygon, i always liked the color of it's shiny :) On my first chain, i got all the way to 30!! That was my newest Porygon record. I thought i was really lucky so i started to reset. My repel had just worn off, so i went into my bag to put my Max Repels at the top, because i was using Super Repels first. And i forgot to use it! All i did was put it at the top :( You know the rest. Now i am going to try for it again, it's 7/7/07 if you didn'tknow ;) Good luck to everyone!

~*Olivertwist*~

P.S. You finally got your luck back D_S, good luck with Chimchar :)

P.P.S ( or is it P.S.S?) I typed this while post realy fast, so there's probably a million spelling errors ;)

...I'm after Porygon too!!! I'll race you to it! XD
But I've been searchinf for days...My highest chain on it is 34, I always mess up somehow...>.<
I'm taking a break and going after my swarm, Pidgeys, then I'll go back to Porygon.

-Espacio-

Congrats to everyone who got a new shiny :) I just got back from Six Flags, i was there all day. I didn't get any hunting done with the poke radar, so i will be probably pulling an all nighter to use it. I might go for Porygon later, but now i am going for a secret shiny, just because i can :p Good luck to everyone who is hunting!

~*Olivertwist*~

P.S. Sure, we can race for Porygon Kitsuhara :)

Status
Not open for further replies.