• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Official Shiny Discussion Of D/P

Status
Not open for further replies.
conngrats chaos wolf ^__^ shiny absol pwns

EDIT: good bye everyone i will miss most of you guys you were good freinds but... now i must leave the forums ,i may occisionly post but that's really iit good bye i might join pokeplace so i might be ther

Last edited:

Pablo

Next target
showing off my new banner and reporting my newest shiny's:

3x Budew
2x Pidgey
1x Lickitung
2x Misdreavus
1x Smoochum

On the bad news though, I got a 40 Ralts chain, resset for 3 hours straight, got down to 10 max repels, so i started chaining up to see the most possible patches, never saw the shiny patch and ran out of repels :(

Good luck to everyone and congrats on new shinies.

Im going for Azelf right now but I decided to screw around. I got bored and caught Azelf and went to the trophy garden with the radar and found myself a shiny female Pichu with a naughty nature at a chain of about 6 after it broke once. Since it was naughty and female I decided to turn the game off so I could try Azelf again because I felt that it wasn't good enough to give up Azelf for. But so you guys wont entirely kill me, I'll just get a strong Azelf and radar pichu or pikachu. BTW that was my first ever DP Shiny

Kitsuhara

YES!!!!!!!! I just caught a shiny Pidgey!!! and hopefully its Adamant. (I used a pokemon with synchronize.)

Extrasensory - Good luck with the Shinx's XD.

Sapphire luvr - Wow...I would never give up a shiny that I found on my own no matter what its nature/stats/gender was...unless I had multiples that is. XD

xRPx

Got a shiny ganger from Wifi, i traded a lvl 50 blissey for it, and i got a shiny Espeon from Wifi, traded a lvl 100 Empoloen for it. I cloned my shiny zangoose, and my shiny mewtwo so now i have two of each shiny. Shiny Count > 40.

stannie

i've got a shiny Elekid with Electrizer with a chain of 15

pikatob

OH NOES
i got shiny groudon shiny ditto shiniy dusknoir shiny jirachi shiny torterra shiny blazekin shiny sceptile shiny rayquaza shiny whismur shiny spiritomb shiny magmar and shiny furret all legit from trades

Dark_Steelix

<~ Yo quiero!!
Lol I've been practising radaring but my highest chain still remains at 22, swarm today is pidgey, not a shiny I'm really after at the moment, so I'll be trying to chain one of my secret targets, but having no luck with it. Hardest part for me is finding one in the first place to start up the chain, blah. Oh and by night I plan on SRing for Rotom, best battle music ever. I only did 2 hours for it yesterday since I started late at night. Gonna also train my magnemite that I caught in emerald to evolve it into magnezone and put to use its magnet pull ability. Good luck to everyone on their hunts!

Eevee_Slugma

I finally got a shiny eevee!!

I need move help.

he knows

tail whip
Dig
Sand attack
Growl

ShinyFufu

Arriving glacially.
I'm finally battling the 40th Pokemon of my chain. It's about time, too. I had been chaining since yesterday.

I really do plan on pulling off PokeRealm here and getting a whole bunch of shinies from this chain, or at least I'll try. I just hope that my chain doesn't get broken by a shiny patch (like my chain did when I was chaining shiny Shinx). I have over 900 Max Repels and about 600 Super Repels...I'm not going to start resetting right away, I'm keeping my DS in Sleep Mode for a bit, I gotta calm down, lol. Good luck,e veryone.

Status
Not open for further replies.