• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Official Shiny Discussion Of D/P

Status
Not open for further replies.
i need video game insurance. my ruby, 1st pearl and ds lite were stolen.
i suck :p

shinydarkrai

adamant 31 attack iv
i am chaining snubull right now anyone want to race

shinydarkrai

adamant 31 attack iv
well people have caught skuntank andsomeone got a 99 farfetch'd chain on the pal park route so try there

first of all you gotta have pearl---its not in diamond its common everywhere it is so just look up its nest in the pokedex and chain where it says

tinfoil

I know it's only in Pearl, but it's on two Routes and I want to know which one will be easier. One is bigger, but that one has more Pokémon appear there. The other Route has only one patch of grass and fewer Pokémon appear there, but the grass is smaller.

I know it's only in Pearl, but it's on two Routes and I want to know which one will be easier. One is bigger, but that one has more Pokémon appear there. The other Route has only one patch of grass and fewer Pokémon appear there, but the grass is smaller.

the one next to canalave has fewer i think, but you can also get a blue shiny ditto there with the pokeradar o_O
the other one i know has flaafy for the pokeradar

-Espacio-

PikaNoob, can you please stop spamming? You aren't even talking about shinies, and please stop double posting! Im still chain for that secret target, but i haven't had much luck. I can only get to 2 in a chain :( Good luck to everyone who is hunting!

~*olivertwist*~

shinyGeo

part heeler, part sh
Hey guys can i Join? im on PC and ive told my story of woe on how my cousin resatrted my game on Diamond (my cousin was playing with my DS and at the start up menu he pressed all different buttons at the same time and just kept pressing and pressing until it restarted) [funny part is i didnt know thats how you restarted....] TT.TT anyways since then (that was like sunday last week) ive caught 2 shinys, one that i was hunting which i use to have (pachirisu) and one that was completely accidental :)
here they are
Shocka the pachrisu
DSCI0195.jpg
DSCI0197.jpg
DSCI0198.jpg

CotonCandy the buneary (cotton with 2 T's wouldnt fit)
heelys067.jpg
heelys068.jpg
heelys069.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.