• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Official Shiny Discussion Of D/P

Status
Not open for further replies.

Twilit Dragoon

*omnious thunderstorm*
I've finally reached Heatran, I'm going to be SRing for it for most of today. Will be able to SR later on tonight as well.

Last count for shiny Azelf was 620 SR's, going to get back to that as well.

Digimast

Master of pokémon
Hey, storm Dragoon, do you now that strange picture in old chateau that is staring at you?

pichufan25

Congratz S_D!! Giratina is now yours :)
Still SRing for heatran, really haven't done much resets, only 285.
Also congratz on all other shiny's caught.
After i've got Heatran (IF I get it) i'm gonna fish for shiny magikarp i rhink, really like him somehow.
EDIT: yay rank up

Last edited:

Twilit Dragoon

*omnious thunderstorm*
Congratz S_D!! Giratina is now yours :)
Still SRing for heatran, really haven't done much resets, only 285.
Also congratz on all other shiny's caught.
After i've got Heatran (IF I get it) i'm gonna fish for shiny magikarp i rhink, really like him somehow.
EDIT: yay rank up

Thanks :). I'm going after Heatran on my own time, around 100 SR's so far in for it.

Pamizard

Queen of Charizards!
Good luck with Heatran S_D. I'm almost at him too. First I have to get Buck to the end of stark mountain, then i can battle it. I'm hoping to get a shiny Heatran too today

Parsel

No shiny time dragon for me yet.

Is anyone else here hunting for shiny Dialga or am I alone in my search?

Your not alone, Im at the point in the game where I have to go fight Cyrus or whomever it is on top of the mountain before you go capture Dialgia. Im only slowed down by trying to catch a Modest/Synch Abra. Does anyone know why the girl in Oreburg town (whatever it is called) who trades you an abra, the nature on it wont change, it just stays a quite/synch abra. I thought i could SR until I got a modest from her but its not working.

Pamizard

Queen of Charizards!
After about 10 restarts, I got a Shiny Heatran male. If it was a female I wouldn't catch it unlss it was a male shiny. Next stop, Giratina

Twilit Dragoon

*omnious thunderstorm*
Back from work for supper, only got a half hour to SR for shiny Heatran. I'm not using a synchronize Pokemon, so far it has failed me.

Current SR's for shiny Heatran is now 120. Will be able to SR around 9 p.m. Eastern, I get off work then. Will also continue SRing for shiny Azelf.

Last edited:
After about 10 restarts, I got a Shiny Heatran male. If it was a female I wouldn't catch it unlss it was a male shiny. Next stop, Giratina

Heh. You got it about as quick as I did, but I only did 8 SRs. Congrats. Mine was female U_U

Oh and btw, Three people in the space of the last 20 posts have Shiny Heatran avatars. Lol.

OJG

r u not entertained
Got a Shiny Milotic in a trade.

Shinies; Shinx, Larvitar, Mightyena, Milotic.

Heliotrope

it shone! ^_^
Jeez, what's with all the people getting shiny Heatrans in around 10 SR? o_O

No shiny Dialga yet. My DS's batteries were running out, so now I'm waiting for it to re-charge before I start hunting again.

-Espacio-

Congrats on all the new shinies everyone :) I have been at school all day ( -.- ) but i just got home so i can do some hunting. Im supposed to be sring for Crandios, but i am taking a break and going for magnemite(its my swarm for today). Im only at 2 :p Good luck everyone!

Status
Not open for further replies.