• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Official Show Off Your System Thread! (56k Warning)

The Thrashmeister

<-- Made of awesome.
Welcome to the official Show Off Your System thread! (approved by RedStarWarrior)

Basically, this is a thread where you can post pictures of your Nintendo systems, from the original NES to the Wii (and of course, your handhelds as well).

There's really only one rule. Your system must be customized in some way, or be a special edition system. Otherwise, people would be posting pictures of their plain ol' white DS Lite or purple GameCube, and it'd be pointless.

Yeah. So that's it. I'll start off then.

10406007-1.jpg

It's a Toys R' Us Gold Special Edition... the paint's kind of faded but it's still there.

100_3396.jpg

100_3397.jpg

Has a Gamer Graffix Matrix skin and a metal stylus.

100_3393.jpg

100_3394.jpg

Has some Guitar Hero: On Tour stickers on the front, as well as a GameStop Color Accent set, which has screen trims, dust plugs, and a GBA filler cart that doubles as a screen cleaner.

100_3399.jpg

Has an Apple sticker on the side. :x

I plan to mod it soon so that it'll have a red disc slot glow, too.

2008-07-03-71958.jpg

My Red DS, with a "magma" skin on it.

2008-07-03-71983.jpg

Inside of my DS. I put the skin on very poorly, so there's color distortion near the face buttons and I messed up the skin near the left speaker.

That's the only system of mine that is without customized accents/skins/etc. besides my Gamecube, which only has that Pokemon XD skin on it and isn't with me now anyways...

I have 2 GBA SPs. One blue and one special edition classic NES Gameboy.
I spray painted my wavebird blue just because I like blue :p.