• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Official Signature Check Thread, version 2.0 - CHECKER APPLICATIONS CLOSED

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kiori

♥Tea for Two♥
**CORRECTION PLEASE CHECK**

Rad3n: Your height is over 420 pixels. Please delete either the quote or replace the image.

Other than that:

Raine_Skylock: You're fine.
mew_nani: As long as you're the one who made the art too, then it's fine.
Sapphire Phoenix: You're fine.

Babey_blue

Foreva and alwaez...
Sig check Please

ellie

Δ
Staff member
Admin
Babey_blue: It's fine.

Skull13

Signature check: OK?

I'm using the IDs in my signature to support both clubs (Also mentioned in my signature.).

However, despite my purpose for a good cause, I was told that I might be at risk for breaking the signature rules.

So, I'm asking if this new signature is okay. If it isn't, then I'll switch back to my old signature. Disappointing, but rules are rules.

Skull13

Hard luck...

Skull13: Both banners are over 46,800 pixels. You would need to resize them.

DANG! I was afraid of this, and I don't know how to resize banners...

Unless anyone is willing to help me with this problem, I'll revert to my old signature.

ellie

Δ
Staff member
Admin
You can resize them using MS Paint, GIMP, Photoshop, or just about any image manipulation program. Alternatively, you can use tags to auto-shrink them, such as [noparse][IMG200][/IMG200][/noparse] automatically makes it 200x200 px.

Flying Luxray

Lord of the Luxrays
Just want a quick sig check, I think it's fine, but I'm not sure about the bottom part. Thanks!

Skull13

Will this do?

Thanks for the information.

Is the new size better?

Last edited:

ellie

Δ
Staff member
Admin
Flying Luxray: It's too tall. Try removing some lines to make it shorter.
Skull13: It's fine.

ellie

Δ
Staff member
Admin
Shiny qwilfish of doom: It's fine.

ellie

Δ
Staff member
Admin
Pingouin7: It's fine if you made the images.

Ammako

Right thanks. I don't think that I have to give credits to Ken Sugimori for the Pokémon images, right? *Dies*

ellie

Δ
Staff member
Admin
Nah, they're official sprites, so it's fine. Just as long as you made the shiny icon recolors.

Sig check please ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.