• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Official Signature Check Thread, version 2.0 - CHECKER APPLICATIONS CLOSED

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matty_G33

Wi-fi Trader
Need a signature check please, I'm doing a few trades these holidays so I might as well update my signature, and seeing it's nothing special it's obvious that I made it myself >_>

I have a question about signatures, it isn't clearly in the rules so I figured out I could ask it in here. Do images (like those egg things) also count to your maximum image limit if they're under a spoiler or not?

Thanks in advance.

Kiori

♥Tea for Two♥
Shiny qwilfish of doom: It's . . . probably at the borderline? @ quote. Some people can find that in the verge of rude/offensive/etc. Other than the quote, it's fine.
Matty_G33: As long as you made the banner yourself, you're fine.
Drake Pokétrainer: They count to your max number of images whether or not you place them under a spoiler tag.

Kreis

Still Dirrty
Is this fine?

Slowking[George]

#SPP-WiFi HOP
waterballoon: It's fine.
§Suicune§: It's fine.
CyberBlastoise: It's fine.

Atoyont

Brains for brawn
Making sure that this is okay.
Links to the source btw.

Slowking[George]

#SPP-WiFi HOP
Atoyant:It's fine.

fyzdino

dragon trainer
Hi... I got a message on my signature saying that I have too many pictures.... I have less than 8..... Will that message count as a strike? Can I now take that message off my signature? Can someone please check my signature?

Thanks~

kirby8933083

mai husbando
Signature check please and thank you. :D Credit is linked to the banner of course, I split the banner also but that doesn't really have to be noted on credits.

Status
Not open for further replies.