• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Official Signature Check Thread, version 2.0 - CHECKER APPLICATIONS CLOSED

Status
Not open for further replies.

PurpleMew

no promises
arcanumghost: its fine to add that because there is no line limit but only a height one of 420px.
Cain Nightroad: its fine.
Ryuusei: its fine.

^ Since when? My last signature I got a message that it can't be more than 7 lines and it wouldn't save so I had to shorten it. D:

Is mine okay? I made it, and it is two 200x200 images put together.

ellie

Δ
Staff member
Admin
HeliosNeri: If you join a public usergroup (not social group; things like Gamers, Fan Artists, etc.), then you won't get that anymore. And your sig is fine.

~StarWisher~

Ikari-licious~♥
Sig check? Please and thank you! ^_^

ellie

Δ
Staff member
Admin
arcanumghost: It's fine provided you made both images.

kirkeastment

Completing The Trio
requesting a signature check please

Note: arcanumghost gave permission to all anti-cloning members to use his gif(without credit), as long as they host it themselves.

Last edited:

Xashlei

probably elsewhere
Even my times of emo call for a pretty signature. "Isn't that preposterous?" Used codenames so my original characters won't be asked 'what series are they from?' <___<

PurpleMew

no promises
VTUSH: the image is over the limit please split or remove it.
kirkeastment: i still think you should still credit but i can see you linked back to the club so i'm sure its fine. but to make sure get arcanumghost to give me a VM to confim this.
Xashlei: ofcourse its fine

kirkeastment

Completing The Trio

ellie

Δ
Staff member
Admin
VTUSH: It's fine provided you made the banner.

Status
Not open for further replies.