• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Official Signature Check Thread, version 2.0 - CHECKER APPLICATIONS CLOSED

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is my signature, OK?

xJCx

How's mine look, size wise?

SapphireRose

Morning☼Sun
How is mine? I hope I don't have any problems with the lines or spaces. Yes, not exciting, I know, but it shall change soon.

ellie

Δ
Staff member
Admin
CharizardBlastoise: It's fine provided you made the userbar, but please delete the extra post.

cyclo195

Shiny Collector
is my sig ok? i think i might not be allowed the two images with the size they are, but i'd thought i'd check first just in case

Magmortar4893

Pokemon Trainer
Just wondering if im good to go.
PS
Should i change my text to "Burns you up with Fire Blast
or Blast you away with my Fire Blast or Blow you away with Fire Blast." Unless u can think of one 4 Magmortar.

Thanks 4 your time.

Last edited:

raglflagl

Banned
Signature check. I'm not sure if the 2nd to the last line would be acceptable.
If I remember correctly, I read somewhere in the previous thread that if we resized the image ourself, we don't need to credit, is it still true now, or would I still have to credit the place I got the original image from?

Blue Snover

Cold as ice
Hi i need a signature check, i have just added a new banner.

Is it alright?

Status
Not open for further replies.