• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Official Signature Check Thread, version 2.0 - CHECKER APPLICATIONS CLOSED

Status
Not open for further replies.

Angeling

true love
This is where you can get your signature checked! If you're unsure if your signature abides by the signature rules, just post here and the authorized signature checkers and SPPf staff team will tell you so. But PLEASE, make sure you actually read the UPDATED Signature Rules (linked right here).

AUTHORIZED NON-STAFF SIGNATURE CHECKERS
Shuam
Slowking[George]

CHECKER APPLICATIONS ARE NO LONGER OPEN AND ALL TESTS HAVE BEEN SENT OUT. REPLY WITHIN THREE DAYS WITH YOUR ANSWERS!

ONLY THE AFOREMENTIONED CHECKERS AND ANY SPPF STAFF MEMBER MAY CHECK SIGNATURES. If you try to check signatures and you are not a staff member or an authorized checker, you WILL receive an infraction.

And in case you still aren't able to tell where the link for the Signature Rules are in this post, here it is again, along with the FAQ section regarding signatures.

Signature Rules
FAQ Section containing info on Signatures

Note #1: If you need to split a banner that's over 46800 pixels, you can do so easily with just a simple program called Paint on PCs (not on Macs, unfortunately) or ask the person who made the banner to split it. You can always just PM one of the signature checkers, but make sure you specify so in your PM subject and include the URL to your banner. Otherwise, how can we help you?

Note #2: Once you have checked your signature, you are pretty much exempt from having your signature taken forcefully by a staff member. However, if your signature is breaking the rules and you posted in here but do not change it after being told to do so (whether you were advised to or demanded to) within TWO DAYS, a staff member is authorized to remove your signature forcefully.

Last edited by a moderator:

ellie

Δ
Staff member
Admin
aerisLana: It's fine.

ellie

Δ
Staff member
Admin
Moogles4ever: It's fine provided you made the button.

Tyran

Blast from the past
I'm 100% sure that my Signature is fine, but I always let it checked when I change it ^^

Angeling

true love
And I just wanted to notify the ones posting here that the Signature Rules have been slightly updated, though only adding an additional note about the "no purely caps" rule. Please read up on the Signature Rules, thank you. Carry on.

ellie

Δ
Staff member
Admin
Megchan: You're using too many colors. The maximum is 5, including the default.
EmpoleonRules: It's fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.