• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Official Signature Check Thread, version 2.0 - CHECKER APPLICATIONS CLOSED

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shadow Tepi 8

Prince of Blue
I got a new banner in my sig so a check please!

ShinxesAreCute

I srsy am a Shinx
I needs a sig check.

Shuam

righteous
Mel-Girl: It's fine.
Shadow Tepi 8: It's fine
Mr. Joker: It's fine if you have permission from LSA.
ShinxesAreCute: It's fine.

Kiori

♥Tea for Two♥
Shuam. ;A;

**Correction**

Shadow Tepi 8: You're only allowed 5 colors max including default. Please remove one of the colors or re-color the default color using one of the already-existing color.

Babey_blue

Foreva and alwaez...
sig check please!

Slowking[George]

#SPP-WiFi HOP
miken park: It's fine.
Shining Vortex: It's fine if you've made the banner.
Pyrax: It's perfectly ok if you've made the image.
Babey blue: You are allowed only 2 pics. Your Butterfree image is 300x200, you should make it 2 images of 200x200 next to each other and remove the other 2 if you want to keep that one, or if you want to keep the other 2, remove the Butterfree one. Also credit the pics if you haven't made them yourself.

Sig check please :D

Volteon

Back I guess??
shiny arceus - You're missing the credit for the Peach banner. If you made it, then it's fine!
pkmnhippy - you're fine!

Kiori

♥Tea for Two♥
=[ One Correction ~ **PLEASE READ**

Babey blue: Other than what Slowking said about the 300 x 200 image, you are overstacking your sig. You are only allowed to have a height of 420 pixels and not more than that. (One other thing I need to correct beside the point is that, you are allowed to have 3 images | 2 banners | 2 images + 1 banner, not 2 images. ^^; Sorry for the possible misunderstanding~)

Shuam

righteous
Yonowaru In Chaos: Assuming that one of those links in your sig link to credit, or that you made the banner, it's fine.
mi10ticFan: It's fine.

shiny arceus - You're missing the credit for the Peach banner. If you made it, then it's fine!

The banner links to the person who made it. But just making sure, is it still fine?

Status
Not open for further replies.