• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Official Signature Check Thread, version 2.0 - CHECKER APPLICATIONS CLOSED

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sig check please! I'm worried that it might be a little big... The sprite was made by me.

Last edited:

ellie

Δ
Staff member
Admin
7eeveelutions: The banner is too big. Please split, shrink, or remove it.
Rattata the Mighty: It's fine if you made the image.
Sapphire Phoenix: It's fine.

ellie

Δ
Staff member
Admin
Deoxysmatter: It's fine.

Visual

Nine one six ~
Sig check please. I am just gonna use this sig for a few days.

Mr. Joker

keep calm & carry on
Need one please! I got the box from a Platinum and I edited it, I figured it would be okay.

Metamence

I'd like to see if my sig is okay..
The 2 links are a trophy and crediting the maker by linking their profile..
Hope's it's okay...
Banner is by me..

ellie

Δ
Staff member
Admin
Mr. Joker: It's fine.
Metamence: It's fine.
JeexCore: The top banner is too big. Please split, shrink, or remove it. Also you need to give credit if you didn't make the banners.
Yonowaru in Chaos: It's fine.

JeexCore

Pure Retardness 0_o
Humm and what aboute now i divided the banner in two images instead of one.....I feel kinda retarded right now xD Cuz I don't understand what you guys mean by split i don'y know if i did right loll :p

D

Deleted member 11515

Mi10ticFan - it's fine.
JeexCore - It's fine, now. :)
MisterCow - Lovely.

JeexCore

Pure Retardness 0_o
Okay Thank you Erik But can I just ask what it changes?? is it the file size or something that spam 56k modems or something like this??

Status
Not open for further replies.