• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Official Signature Check Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

ellie

Δ
Staff member
Admin
PKMNfossilfreak: Still too big. You need to make sure the total pixels (height x width) is 46800 or less.

PKMNfossilfreak

Fossil-Trainer
oke first srr for all the trouble. :s
I re-scaled it again, and it schould fall just the limit now (45125, 327x138)
is it fine? ty in advance :)

grtz

D

Deleted member 11515

NightBlaze - ~It's fine~

SteelMetagross - ~It is also fine~

Illusione-Tempus

Torosiken: I would remove the spoiler, because you're pushing the maximum height. Just be sure not to add anything else. Otherwise, it's fine.

I saw Torosiken has more than 5 colors in her sig =/
No offense, I know nobody's perfect in this world. Even mods can make mistakes

No need to sig check me though, it's still the same sig that I have when I last checked...

D

Deleted member 11515

Mi10ticFan - what's not fine is you calling her out in the thread instead of PMing. http://i43.*******.com/5kj0jm.png
[especially considering the sig wasn't like that when it was checked bb]
Fix that attitude, please. :\

dawsoc

Yes, I'm still alive
sig check please.

Status
Not open for further replies.