• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Official Signature Check Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

vaati

Playing White 2
Im fairly sure its fine, but id like a check just to be sure.

Thanks in advance.:)

Shuam

righteous
Lil Crickee: Inappropriate.
Trainmaster718: Nope, also, your sig is too tall at the moment.
shaduwz: It's fine.
~Sirnight~: Nothing is there.
Shadow_lugia991: It's fine.
Ami the Trainer: It's fine.
Mr. Yoshi: It's good brohaaaaammmmm.
aclover: It's too tall.
vaati: It's fine.

Competitive5910

Codename:ArseusEater
is this alright?
Im a paranoid freak

-SI-

I'm baaaaaack
I got this picture off of the commercial, and edited it to fit my signature. The sizing is okay, correct?

Angeling

true love
Neekerisanni123: get rid of one image; you can have at most THREE outside images in your signature.
-SI-: it's fine, assuming it's just from a googled image.

rocko

hihowru
Is mine alright?

Ctep

First HG Shiny
Since someone skipped me..

Neekerisanni123: get rid of one image; you can have at most THREE outside images in your signature.
-SI-: it's fine, assuming it's just from a googled image.

"Is my signature alright? If not, I would appreciate it if you said what's wrong. ^.^"

;o;

pfan786

Beginning Trainer
I would think yours is okay you only have 3 images. and is much shorter then a lot of other people.

Angeling

true love
Neekerisanni123: it's fine.
rocko: it's fine.
Flurried Rains: it's fine as long as you made the split 'banners'.
Ctep: I apologize for skipping you, it's fine if you made the icons. If not, cite the source somewhere.
pfan786: please do NOT try to check signatures. You do not have the authorization to do so. Read the first post next time.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.