• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Official Signature Check Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rezon

Banned
Mind checking my sig?

Atoyont

Brains for brawn
This response is a bit late...

I didn't make the GIF, but I don't know who made it, either. Considering the source URL, I'd assume it's by people who make lots of GIFs; I found it on another forum.

Xashlei

probably elsewhere
Added a line. I think the capital letters are exactly 20. In case I can't fix it right away (should it be not fine) spare some time.

Last edited:

Zhanton

le quant-à-soi
Sig check please =]

Competitive5910

Codename:ArseusEater
I know it sucks, but sig check

Shuam

righteous
Rezon: It's fine.
Atoyont: Well the image is hosted on iplayalot.com, so just credit them.
Xashlei: It's fine.
zhanton: The banner is too large, and needs to be split.
Competitive5910: It's fine.

Ctep

First HG Shiny
Ctep: I apologize for skipping you, it's fine if you made the icons. If not, cite the source somewhere.

It's quite alright. : 3 Thank you for approving it.

I have a new one now, which skims the rules. It may look big but it is actually 3 images.

Banner: 400x40
Image three: 200x200
Image two: 200x200

Credit is by clicking the top of the of the banner.

Maximum stacking limit was not exceeded, according to the rules there can be two images and one banner so it is still okay. : 3 But I could have missed something, hence this post. ^.^

Angeling

true love
pokedexfiller: please cite the source of both the userbar-image and the Pichu image and then it'd be fine.

pokedexfiller

Unova Trainer
ok well the userbar was made by a member of the forums, which ill credit. and idk where pichu came from so ill take it down

Shuam

righteous
Shadow_lugia991: It's fine, assuming you made the banner.

madelyn

Thinks with Portals
Is my signature ok? I was thinking about having pictures next to all the Pokemon in the Spoiler, but I figured out you can only have 8 images... so this is what I came up with.

Angeling

true love
madelyn: You can have eight images ONLY if they are from SPP or SPPf, not outside images. But it is fine.

madelyn

Thinks with Portals
madelyn: You can have eight images ONLY if they are from SPP or SPPf, not outside images. But it is fine.
Really? Because I tried to put the Pokemon "smilies" next to their names, and when I clicked preview signature, a notice appeared instead saying "you can only have 8 images". Aren't the images from SPP or SPPf?

Selia

Skippity skip skip!
Sig check please.

Status
Not open for further replies.