• We're currently experiencing a minor issue with our email system preventing emails for new registrations and verifications going out. We're currently working to fix this
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Official Signature Check Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Visual

Nine one six ~
I thought my sig is okay but I am not very sure now, so please check.

XxpikapikaxX

Is also a Naruto fan
Check my signature, please! I just wanted to make sure it's okay.

Shuam

righteous
Selia: It's fine.
Pokefreak437: It's fine, assuming you made the banner.
Master Windfish: It's fine, assuming you made the banner.
Visual: Banner's too big and needs to be split.
Empoleon Bonaparte: Chewbacca picture is too large.
Spoinky: It's fine, assuming you made it.
XxpikapikaxX: You have too many colors in your sig. The maximum is 5 (including default).

Tiffany

Staff member
Super Mod
^ you're fine.

kirby8933083

mai husbando
Check please, the credit for the manga coloring is linked to the banner. I wasn't sure if the comic's artist was needed to be listed as well, but it's listed too just in case.

ellie

Δ
Staff member
Admin
Visual: It's fine if you made the banner and the art within it.

Naomi

Addict of the Knife
Is my signature alright? The banner has a link when you click it to give credit to the artist who made it.

Naomi

Addict of the Knife
Alright, I split the image. Did that work properly, or do I need to go back and work on it some more?

Signature Check Please. I made the banner myself. Do I have to give credit for the Arkeis art? I have seen people using it without credit but if that isn't right I would be happy to give credit. Thankyou ^.^

raglflagl

Banned
Cyber Cyclone: I believe you still have to give credit to Arkeis. After all, you are using fan art. Otherwise, it's fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.