• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Official Signature Check Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Littlemyuu

May i have a check please?
i got both images from Photobucket/google but i made the Sig

thanks alot

raglflagl

Banned
SoLaR-ScEpTiLe: It's fine.
13ulbasaur: The last image is too big. You will need to resize the image.

Competitive5910

Codename:ArseusEater
check please

Is my sig fine? (again)
IS the text have any problems in my sig?
Lucariofan-atic: It looks like you were skipped, sorry lol. It's fine as long as you made the Rayquaza image; if not please provide credit.

Pikachu luver: Credit to Photobucket is not acceptable, as you must give credit to the specific website or artist from where you obtained that image.

Thanks. :)

Competitive5910

just changed it.
Check please

ellie

Δ
Staff member
Admin
Competitive5190: It's too big. You also need to give credit if you didn't make it.

Competitive5910

Competitive5190: It's too big. You also need to give credit if you didn't make it.

i made it. And i'll size it down

ellie

Δ
Staff member
Admin
glowing_light010: Yeah, that's fine. And your sig's fine.

ellie

Δ
Staff member
Admin
Fatal.Melody: It's fine if you made the image.

Fatal.Melody

Oh, I see. Got to give credit to my friend then. ^^ I'll remedy that and I suppose it will be fine then.

Status
Not open for further replies.