• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Official Signature Check Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Torosiken

This is a title.
the pins is for supporting and the other one is for promoting mine's how's that? ^^;

Kiori

♥Tea for Two♥
Torosiken: If the pins are official pins then it's alright. However, if they're fanworks, then you must credit the person that created it if you didn't make it yourself.

ellie

Δ
Staff member
Admin
Purplepassion: The banner is too big. And to make a picture link, you do [noparse] [/noparse]. And you need to give credit to the person who made the banner, but unless they told you that you have to link to the shop, it's not required.

Okay thanks raglflagl. I also thought it would just be fair but it is just odd since Arkeis is such a popular used fanart that most people knows it's his. But, yeppers. I'll go and put in the credit right now.

I'm guessing the image is too big?

Angeling

true love
Cyber Cyclone: even if the fanartist is very popular and everything, it's only proper to credit them for the images.
Midnight Lucario: yes, it's way too big. You could probably split into two images.

Alkaide

Scary Faerie♥
Sig check.

The image was made by the website that my sig links to, it's an affiliation button.

ellie

Δ
Staff member
Admin
Alkaide: It's fine.
Purplepassion: It's fine.

RayRay

asillywonderfulman
Haven't been for one of these for ages!!

Check please! The vertical banner is split to fit. I think it's ok, i looked into it and did calcs and things :-S

Angeling

true love
Torosiken: You still need to cite who made those buttons and the banner (unless you did make the banner yourself).
Elementman-Novapoke: it's fine.
RayRay: it's fine.

Kiori

♥Tea for Two♥
9dragonbreed: The survey pic is too big. It's at 60,000 pixels. The maximum you can have for a banner is 46800 pixels. Also, credit the other pic if you didn't make it yourself. ^^;

9dragonbreed

Arukate Énigme
Do you know where else i can get a which pokemon are you thing because i really want one, The 3d text i got from a website where you can pick everything and enter your tesxt. As you can see i made the word randomonium and all the other forms belong to me. So do i still need to give the website credit?

Status
Not open for further replies.