• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Official Signature Check Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Torpoleon

Sig check. Thanks! The awesome jailcell picture is split by the way.

Mr. Joker

keep calm & carry on
Mr. Joker: You have too many outside images. Please remove one of them.
According to the sig rules, a SPPF avatar is a inside image D: I thoght it was okay.

Shadow XD001

Sig check, please! Thank You!

EDIT: By the way, how do I get the team pose on the Top Right (with the HG English Logo) next to my Legend of Zelda banner?

Kiori

♥Tea for Two♥
Xashlei: You're fine then.
Torpoleon: The image is fine now, but your sig is overstacked. ^^;
Mr. Joker: Didn't notice it was an SPPf avatar. ^^; I apologize. You're fine~
TomDraco: Your sig is overstacked.
Shadow XD001: You're fine. Try " align="left" />

Torpoleon

I moved up the Friend Codes thing. Is it good now, if it isn't, how can I change it?

Kiori

♥Tea for Two♥
Torpoleon: It's about 1 or so pixels off. XD; I guess it's fine? But if you want to shorten it just to be safe I guess removing the spoiler tag might be the best way to go.

Last edited:

ellie

Δ
Staff member
Admin
Torpoleon: You're still a bit overstacked. Removing the spolier (i.e. making it just plain text), and putting some of the FC's next to each other rather than separate lines might help.

EDIT: oops, Kiori beat me. But I got like 30 pixels too high, not like 1... but maybe I measured wrong. Still, making it a little shorter is safer since you're close to the borderline either way.

Last edited:

Torpoleon

Alright, so now it is good, right?

mario_128

check please

Kiori

♥Tea for Two♥
TomDraco: When you posted earlier during my sig check, you still had the spoiler stuff. XD; The things inside the spoiler still counts towards your overall sig height.
BM14murph: You're fine.
mario_128 : Your banner is way too big. Please resize/split it. The max for a banner is 46800 pixels and for an image it's 40000 pixels. Also, if you didn't make the art yourself, please give the appropriate credit.

drake13

Ryukishi
siggy check....crickee split the banner for me

Alkaide

Scary Faerie♥
Sig check, please. Three colors, banner is not split, 6 non-spff links, and 3 spff links. Banner links to banner shop where I got it.

drake13

Ryukishi
drake13: It's fine as long as you made the banner yourself or the link refers to the creditor.

yes, it is a link for the creator of the banner..thx ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.