• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Official Signature Check Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aptenodytes

Dragonphantom : Yup, it's fine now. And I forgot to mention this before, but you also need to give credit for the middle image if you didn't make it yourself.

Dragonphantom : Yup, it's fine now. And I forgot to mention this before, but you also need to give credit for the middle image if you didn't make it yourself.

I drew that myself^^ Thanks for the multiple sig checks, I appreciate it =3

Kujoshan

We've arrived...
Is my sig OK?

gliscor

*BAD ROMANCE*
Could you please check my sig :D

Flame Haji

Ground Gym Leader
Sig check please? And thanks!

raglflagl

Banned
gliscor: You need to give credit to the two ******* hosted images.
Flame Haji: You need to give credit to the banner in your signature.

Flame Haji

Ground Gym Leader
gliscor: You need to give credit to the two ******* hosted images.
Flame Haji: You need to give credit to the banner in your signature.
But Its official art. (I think, saw it on Bulbapedia) so who did I give credit too?

Last edited:

raglflagl

Banned
But Its official art. (I think, saw it on Bulbapedia) so who did I give credit too?

You could put the URL of the page in your signature.

If you have more questions about it, please PM a signature checker instead of posting in the thread. n_n;

DanChimchar

Friends are Diamonds
Sig Check Please Thought Instead of using a banner like I always do I could go Classic Style lol

vaati

Playing White 2
Is my new one Okay?
Its credited to the site i made it using by the site i used to make it.(Tongue twister:D)

Status
Not open for further replies.