• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Official Signature Check Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

ellie

Δ
Staff member
Admin
vaati: It's fine.

bardock the saiyan

is my sig OK?

Xashlei

probably elsewhere
Sig check. You can Photobucket search "dancing GIR" and it shows up on all sorts of people's accounts (and it was ripped from the real show), so no credit required?

Is my sig alright?

Shadow_Lugia_XD001

Guess who's back
Sig check please. I made the banner, is it's size ok? It has been split though.

;249-d;

bardock the saiyan: You have too many outside images; you may only have three. Credit must be given for the Machamp image as well, if you decide to keep it in your signature.

Xashlei: Credit must be given for any outside images, and Photobucket is not an acceptable source either.. Sorry. :[ Perhaps you can add a link to the image to a credible source? Or you could add a spoiler containing the information you provided above about how you obtained the image, and the fact that it is also from the real show.

Dragodynamite: It's fine.
waterballoon: It's fine.
Shadow Lugia XD001: It's fine. :)

ellie

Δ
Staff member
Admin
Shiny Glameow: It's fine if you made the banner.

ellie

Δ
Staff member
Admin
Flamer: You can only have 3 outside images.

ellie

Δ
Staff member
Admin
Lil Crickee: Yes, it would, you can't have a single piece that's over 46800 pixels.

ellie

Δ
Staff member
Admin
Shadow_lugia991: It's fine.

Ambitious Zero

99th Emperor
is my sig okay? please check.. thank you =] i will fix any problems.

ellie

Δ
Staff member
Admin
Ambitious Zero: You're really pushing the height limit. I'd suggest putting the images side-by-side or something.

ellie

Δ
Staff member
Admin
This isn't for signature questions. I'll answer, but PM/VM me if you need more help.

All you do is make it so there's no spaces or new lines inbetween the coding for the two images.

ellie

Δ
Staff member
Admin
acenarutokyubi: It's fine if you made the image.

Status
Not open for further replies.