• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Official Signature Check Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Avegaille

ジャッジメントですの!
Sig check plz? Hmm I should have split the banner into 200x200 images but I made them into two banners... oh well.

well, i'm sure my sig is ok. i cut it in three different parts, i made it, and that is like official lucky star artwork. but i thought i would post just to be sure i dont get a surprise infraction~!

ellie

Δ
Staff member
Admin
another big one, very sorry if i skip anyone.

jb08045: it doesn't matter if it's height or length, the only thing that matters is the total pixels, so you could reduce either one. it's fine now.
interstellas: it's fine.
Electric: you need to actually split it, not just have the 2 images together in one image. you also need to give credit if you didn't make it.
Plat. Frontier: it's fine.
Heart: you have too many banners. you can only have 2 banners OR 1 banner + 2 images, not 2 banners + 1 image.
SoraKage17: it's fine.
Electricbluewolf: it's fine if you made the image.
AGHarukaFan: it's fine.
Avegaille: it's fine.
Dan The Poke Man: the banner is too big and you need to credit arkeis for the fan art.
The Doctor: it's fine.
Lil Crickee: you have too many outside images. 3 w/ the banner + the shellder.

Plat. Frontier

Epic Mustache
@Dan the Poke Man: Cause the POKEMON artwork are his, glaceon didn't make Sceptile or Meganium, just the words, and background...

Plat. Frontier

Epic Mustache
No Problem!

Juputoru

M-m-m-m-onobear?!
arcanumghost - You're fine.
Dragonphantom - Your sig's too tall. Other than that, it's fine.

Lori

I'm fairly sure my signature is okay, but having it checked wouldn't hurt. If you would, please?

ellie

Δ
Staff member
Admin
Lori: It's fine if you made the banner.
PokemonQueen: The banner is too big and you need to give credit if you did not make it.
Rissychan: It's fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.