• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Official Signature Check Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

LegendaryGarchomp

I'm back for another sig check, thanks for your time. It think it might be to tall.

~StarWisher~

Ikari-licious~♥
Wow, took me a while to find this thread...

Sig check plz. Thanks in advance! ;D

ellie

Δ
Staff member
Admin
LegendaryGarchomp: It's a tiny bit too high. Deleting a line or 2 should be fine.
Shiny hunter Reece: It's fine.
Dark Eevee: It's fine if you made the banner.
~StarWisher~: The banner is too big.

~StarWisher~

Ikari-licious~♥
Okay, changed my banner. :3 Another sig check? XD
Again, thanks in advance~

Alzi

Toon link
Since it's coming closer to Christmas i decided to change my sig in spirit towards christmas. =]

Just checking if it's all ok. Oh an di made the banner.

Bonfyre_15

Sig Check

Is this sig alright?

LegendaryGarchomp

LegendaryGarchomp: It's a tiny bit too high. Deleting a line or 2 should be fine.
Shiny hunter Reece: It's fine.
Dark Eevee: It's fine if you made the banner.

Thanks, I've changed it. Is it ok now?

Is my signature okay?

Mimori Kiryu

I'd like a signature check please. I'm not sure if the music notes count as images or text (since they're made on the keyboard). Thank you~

DaAuraWolf

I’m Back...
My sig,passible?

raichu2626

Volt Tackle
I think it may be too big but, sig check please.

ellie

Δ
Staff member
Admin
Alzi: It's fine.
adrenaline: It's fine.
Bonfyre_15: It's fine.
Dan The Poke Man: Please don't act like a checker when you aren't one. It's fine if you made the image.
LegendaryGarchomp: It's fine.
I like Pokemon (...): It's fine.
Fenix: You suck at life and therefore your signature sucks. But it abides by the rules o.o;;
clone1: It's fine.
Mimori Kiryu: If it's a character that can be copy/pasted like plain text, it's plain text. It's fine.
LucarioWolf: It's very slightly over the pixel limit.
kirby8933083: Linking to the website you found it is fine, provided it's not a search engine or something. It's fine.
lbsweet96: The image is too big.
raichu2626: The banner is too big and you need to give credit for it and the art within it.

Status
Not open for further replies.