• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Official Signature Check Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Competitive5910

Codename:ArseusEater
Is my sig too big, in words

Joezay

L.A. Creation
How's mine now?

Cragsy

SPARTA!!
is mine okay?

ancient pray

You. Will. Be. Mine.
is ma siggy okay? :O

xspicysnowballx

Woof, meow, moo!
Signature check please. Wanting to make sure mine isn't too big. Thats the max height I will have things go.

hap124

i just want to make sure my sigs fine

~Jocelyn~: It's fine.
Sapphire Phoenix: It's fine.
Shadow102: The banner is too big, and you must provide credit for it unless you made it yourself.
Competitive5910: It's fine.
Joezay: It's fine as long as you made the banner. If not, please give credit to whoever or wherever you obtained it from.
Cragsy: It looks fine to me, although the Url tag at the bottom seems to be a bit messed up. :p
ancient pray: It's fine.
Shadow_lugia991: It's fine.
Weakling: It's fine.
7eeveelutions: It's fine.
xspicysnowballx: The Persian image is too big; I would suggest you scale it down just a bit.
hap124: Your signature exceeds the height limit, but if you put the two trainer cards next to each other it will be fine.

Angeling

true love
hrmsting55: goodness no. Your banner is way over the 46800 pixels limit so please get it resized / split. Best is resizing.

D

Deleted member 11515

Trainmaster718 - Yes, it is. Split it, or something. :[

Darkrai00

.*.*.*.*.
is mine good? i'm pretty sure it is right now, cause the pics of gallade and darkrai are from the avatars section. and also would it still be OK if i added another userbar thing?

Hyuuuuu~
sig check plz!

ellie

Δ
Staff member
Admin
-Dark-Knight-: It's fine.
Darkrai00: You need to give credit to Arkeis for the images in the banner, and if you didn't make the images you need to give credit. And yes, you could add a userbar as long as it's properly creditted.
Nightning: It's fine.
hrmsting55: The banner is too big. 46800 pixels or less.

Status
Not open for further replies.