• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Official Signature Check Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Visual

Nine one six ~
I thought my sig is okay but I am not very sure now, so please check.

XxpikapikaxX

Is also a Naruto fan
Check my signature, please! I just wanted to make sure it's okay.

Shuam

righteous
Selia: It's fine.
Pokefreak437: It's fine, assuming you made the banner.
Master Windfish: It's fine, assuming you made the banner.
Visual: Banner's too big and needs to be split.
Empoleon Bonaparte: Chewbacca picture is too large.
Spoinky: It's fine, assuming you made it.
XxpikapikaxX: You have too many colors in your sig. The maximum is 5 (including default).

kirby8933083

mai husbando
Check please, the credit for the manga coloring is linked to the banner. I wasn't sure if the comic's artist was needed to be listed as well, but it's listed too just in case.

ellie

Δ
Staff member
Admin
Visual: It's fine if you made the banner and the art within it.

Naomi

Addict of the Knife
Is my signature alright? The banner has a link when you click it to give credit to the artist who made it.

Naomi

Addict of the Knife
Alright, I split the image. Did that work properly, or do I need to go back and work on it some more?

Signature Check Please. I made the banner myself. Do I have to give credit for the Arkeis art? I have seen people using it without credit but if that isn't right I would be happy to give credit. Thankyou ^.^

raglflagl

Banned
Cyber Cyclone: I believe you still have to give credit to Arkeis. After all, you are using fan art. Otherwise, it's fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.