• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Official Signature Check Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nebbio

NINJA!
Is mine to full. If it is I'll get shot of the Pokemon Diamond thing and the claim. But the banner stays. Made by the person above.^^

Slowking[George]

#SPP-WiFi HOP
Nebbio: It's fine.

sC-facTion

Um, hi, I'm new. I dun wanna start out by breaking a rule so can I get a signature check? XP

Nebbio

NINJA!
Everyone above they are fine.

Chelc

Ash^_^: It's fine.
sC-facTion: It's fine.
megaman12: It's fine, but if those pictures aren't yours, remember to credit where you found them or who made them.
ChuklaeAquos: The banner exceeds 46800 pixels. Right now, it's 64950. You'll have to split it, re-size it, or remove it from your signature.
Shadow_lugia991: It's fine, as long as you made the banner yourself. If not, please credit who did.
Nebbio: It's fine.
zhanton: It's fine.
csisps_26: It's fine.

Kiori

♥Tea for Two♥
Darkrai00: You're fine.
natopotato22: Your banner is way too big. Maximum banner size is 46800 pixels and regular images are 40000 pixels. Don't forget to credit the person or persons who made the image/banner.
starfire_jirachi: Credit the fanartist. Otherwise you're fine.
ChuklaeAquos: You're fine. Just make sure to credit the spriters/makers if you didn't make the sprite/banner yourself.

Kreis

Still Dirrty
I believe everything should be fine for my signature, but I'm just making sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.