• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Official Signature Check Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

ellie

Δ
Staff member
Admin
Holy crap, where did the other sig checkers go?? I might have to start bugging some people... :|

goldgolem: It's fine if you made the image.
awesomeray: You need to credit Arkeis for the art.
Fire_Pokemon_Master_271: It's fine if you made the image.
kirby8933083: It's fine if you made the image.
BluePikachu: It's fine if you made the image.
Ash^_^: It's fine.
705030: You need to credit Arkeis for the art in the first banned, and the second one is too big.
hol123: The image is too big and you need to give credit if you didn't make it.
Chaotic Tyrant: It's too tall.
Wassay: It's fine.
Dark Eevee: It's fine.
FenixFox: It's fine.
Aura Wolfe: The banner is too big, and Google isn't enough credit, you need to credit the actual site.
darkexplosion: You can't have all-caps with that many letters.
Lil Crickee: I'd say that's inappropriate :x
Mil0ticFan: It's fine.

Wassay

EpicNabOnHisWay!!!~~
*Thats wasn't my sign o.e my sign was over the limit as people said it was o.e* I'll post the banner than lets see if its okay size

OMG-YESHHHH.png

Right size? Or not T~T xD And if not what size what should the right size be o.e?

Last edited:

ellie

Δ
Staff member
Admin
Wassay: That is way too big. It has to be 46800 pixels total (or less).

ellie

Δ
Staff member
Admin
Ampy: It's fine as long as the fan art within the banner was made by either the banner creator or yourself.

Wassay

EpicNabOnHisWay!!!~~
Okay thank you ^_^ But can you tell me whats suppose to be the almost exact size for a banner

(Sorry I'm keep posting here when I need to find the answer else where)

ellie

Δ
Staff member
Admin
46800 pixels total is the maximum size. To get the total size, you multiply both of the dimensions together. Some popular sizes are 300x150, 468x100, and others, but you can have any dimensions as long as they're 46800 or less when multiplied together, and don't have an obscenely long length or width.

Wassay

EpicNabOnHisWay!!!~~
46800 pixels total is the maximum size. To get the total size, you multiply both of the dimensions together. Some popular sizes are 300x150, 468x100, and others, but you can have any dimensions as long as they're 46800 or less when multiplied together, and don't have an obscenely long length or width.

Thank you Ellie-chan~ ^_^ And sorry to bother you once again o.e Have a Good Night/Day~~~~~~ ^.~

Tyranitarzone

SandstormTeamTrainer
Is this good?

ellie

Δ
Staff member
Admin
Wassay: The one you put in your sig is too big :x. Please change it or remove it.
Shadow_lugia991: It's fine if you made the art used to make the banner.
Tyranitarzone: It's fine.

Rosemary

Sparkling Star
Sig check please.

Kiori

♥Tea for Two♥
Ash^_^: You're fine if you made the banner yourself and the art is made by you / is official. Otherwise, give the appropriate credit(s).
DragonDance: You're fine.
Chaotic Tyrant: you're fine.
SSBB123: You're fine if you made the original art/sprite yourself. Otherwise, give credit(s).

Tropios

':o Me is stinky??'
ok, ill change it asap, but what size for the second banner?

Status
Not open for further replies.