• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Official Signature Check Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Orphee

no need to be upset
Check please, thanks in advance

Chelc

Surfer_Dude: It's fine.
705030: Take out some of the caps, and you'll be fine. You can only have 20 caps max.
Ash^_^: It's fine now.
Orphee: The banner is over 46800 pixels (max limit) - it's 76677 right now. You'll have to split it, re-size it, or remove it from signature. Also if you didn't make it yourself, you'll have to credit who did.

Rosemary

Sparkling Star
Sig check please

Atrum Animus

Penguin Trainer
Sig check, please. Thanks.

BigDaddy D

You're on thin ice
is mine good now?

Ampy

Light The Stars
Back for another Sig check... Ellie asked if I or M!ss P!nk made the fanart, and she did... so here it is

ellie

Δ
Staff member
Admin
Rosemary: The banner is too big.
Atrum Animus: It's fine.
Dragonfirenightmare: The banner is too big.
BigDaddy_D: It's fine.
Ampy: It's fine.

ellie

Δ
Staff member
Admin
Wormow: It's fine if you made the image.

Overheat Hothead

Custom User Title
After I edited my sig., I thought better reread the Signature Rules. At one point I noticed it said no more than three outside pictures, but at another point said only two pictures. Since I added third picture in my recent edit, I thought I'd come check.

Kiori

♥Tea for Two♥
pokefan#493: You're fine as long as you made the image yourself. Otherwise, give credit(s).
Wormow: You're fine.
Shiny qwilfish of doom: You're fine. Sigs are practically the only place you can advertise. =P
Overheat Hothead: You're fine as long as you made the pics yourself or that they're official pics. Otherwise give proper credit(s). You're only allowed 2 images if you have a banner; otherwise you are allowed to have 3. =P

Wanted to check mine real quick-like before it becomes official. The banner does change in size, but the size it's currently at (44000 Pixels) is the largest it will get. The rules on signature pixel sizes confused me a little, so I wanted to check with the officials first. ^^

Thanks in advance to whoever does check it.

ellie

Δ
Staff member
Admin
Togekiss•Torchic: The image is too big.
Dimentio: It's fine right now, but you have to make sure it doesn't get any wider or taller. Size-changing images can be tricky, so all I'm saying is to be careful.

BigDaddy D

You're on thin ice
One last time please,

Status
Not open for further replies.