• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The official site is up and running

SkittyOnWailord

☣ⓈⓀⒾⓉⓉⓎⓄⓃⓌⒶⒾⓁⓄⓇⒹ☣
That site has a nice intro movie. After watching some of the movies I can see the anouncer in the English version will get very anoying. I'll probubly end up playing my Japanese PBR more than the NA one just because of him.:(

Hyourinmaru

Moose with the Pen
I downloaded all the Colloseum wallpapers *__*

They might be supah pro, but it's got Marin, Teiru and Jo, so all's good *_*

EDIT: The Waterfall Colloseum look seriously gorgeous.

Sheik

That site has a nice intro movie. After watching some of the movies I can see the anouncer in the English version will get very anoying. I'll probubly end up playing my Japanese PBR more than the NA one just because of him.:(

Does the Japanese PBR have the snouncer too? just curious..

Teknoman

Elekid evo. fan
It does, but some people like the JP voice better (hes probably still saying the same comment though). The English announcer really doesnt sound all that bad, and he sounds more excited than I thought he would. Has some good lines here and there, but some pretty pointless ones as well.

R_N

I don't care for the fact that everything is so big on the site. It's dang near impossible to see everything, 'specially the vids. Eh, guess I'll jsut wait for them to be put up on youtube.

And I'm likinhg the announcer, and I've heard the Japanese one. Seems to bascially say the same thing.